32

☆ 32. Chapter 32

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32

The sun approaching noon was very bright, with a little bit of heat. There were already two more people fighting on the competition ground, and the sounds of collision and separation were made from time to time, breaking the silent atmosphere of the training base.

Jing Xia covered her face in shame and anger, and ran to the competition venue and sat down alone. On his head, the fleshy little black dumpling seemed to feel the grief and anger of his master. He covered his face with his hands in unison, trying to cover up the stupid things he had done.

Licking his fleshy little paws, Jiji looked up at the people not far away, blinking his little mung bean eyes curiously.

Ji Chuancheng slowly looked away from Jingxia, then continued to look down at Professor Qi, and asked: "So, although that mutant rose is only a D-level mutant, it has a strength close to C-level? "

Professor Qi sighed and nodded: "Yes. We found it when we were cleaning Area 76. When we successfully captured it, we determined that the degree of cell mutation was about D level. But recently we found that its strength has increased rapidly, so We can't delay it any longer, so we can only conduct anatomical research first."

"I proposed it." Without hiding the smile in his tone, Qi Yang raised his hand and said: "I studied its leaf cell sections for two days and found that in the sulfide solution The cells in it grew very fast, and even had a faint tendency to surpass C-level, so I decided to dissect it directly."

Ji Chuancheng glanced at him lightly and said, "It seems that you are doing well."

Hearing this, Qi Yang was stunned for a moment, then smiled and spread his hands: "It's not bad. When I chopped off the head of the mutated rose just now, I found some in the center of its stamens..."

After waiting for a long time, the few people didn't talk to each other. After it was over, sitting in the shadow of the cold building, Jingxia simply raised her chin and stared directly over there. When he thought about what he had just said, he felt awkward.

It turned out that Xiao Yueyue's head was just cut off, not...Qi Yang's.

It's so embarrassing! ! !

As the sun moved away, the shadow of the two-story building gradually deflected, exposing Jingxia to the bright and gentle sunshine. He was idly lowering his head to clean a dark stain on the ground with a small jet of water, when suddenly he felt that the light was blocked by someone, and his whole person was shrouded in a shadow.

"Let's go." A low and hoarse voice sounded.

Jing Xia looked up and saw Ji Chuan Cheng looking down at him. Because of the light behind him, his figure looked a little hazy, and even the black hair was conspicuous.

"Are you done talking?"

Jing Xia patted the dust on his butt and stood up. He turned his head around Ji Chuancheng's body and looked into the distance. He saw Professor Qi and Qi Yang walking away in harmony, their silhouettes getting closer and closer. Small, finally... blocked by someone.

Ji Chuancheng took a step to the side to block Jing Xia's sight with an expressionless face. He nodded and said, "Well, their affairs have nothing to do with us. Let's go do some warm-up training first and run 10,000 meters first."

As soon as he heard this number , Jingxia's original intention to ask more questions was completely disrupted, he exclaimed: "10,000 meters?! Ah Chuan, my body has not done any training yet, so suddenly starting 10,000 meters like this, isn't it a bit... Ji