100

☆ 100. Chapter 100

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 100

After that time, Jingxia went to see Jiji three more times.

Every time, this little thing tried its best to act narcissistic, chirping non-stop, trying to make Jingxia feel that it was still alive and kicking. But no matter how hard he pretended, Jingxia couldn't ignore Jiji's obviously slimmed down body.

The meat is reduced little by little.

The small mung bean eyes that used to feel big now look much bigger because the cheeks are no longer so bulging. Jingxia would always talk to Jiji for a few minutes every time, but after more than a few minutes, she had no time to talk anymore.

Because it needs to participate in the experiment.

It's not the kind of cruel, cold and ruthless experiment that S1 has experienced before. This gentle method of extracting blood and cells is much better than Jingxia imagined, but every time he sees Jiji through the glass window The whole body looks like it's twitching, but there's still a strong tug in my heart that I can't extricate myself from.

It is sacrificing for itself.

Jing Xia's fingers dug deeply into her palms, but there was nothing she could do.

When there were only three days left before the final days, evolvers from all over China and even nearby countries rushed to the S city base, but this was only a small collection of the power of evolvers from East and Southeast Asia.

In this sudden apocalypse, faced with these mutated beasts that deeply threaten human survival, the opposing countries before the apocalypse no longer have the energy to engage in internal fighting. However, the American continent, European continent, African continent and other regions still have not come to the S city base to provide support.

Not because I dont want to, but because Im blocked.

The American continent is separated from China by the vast Pacific Ocean, Europe and the African continent are too far away, and the Australian continent has long lost contact with humans -

this land that was called the primitive land before the end of the world is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean surrounded. There are ferocious beasts on its land, and the most poisonous creatures in the world in its oceans. Under such circumstances, with a population of only tens of millions, humans simply dare not imagine its ending at this time.

Even if you want to send personnel for rescue, you can't break through this natural barrier of nature.

All the supporters from neighboring areas gathered together to form an army of nearly ten thousand people. It seems that the gap between this kind of team of only ten thousand people and the millions of troops before the end of the world is really big, but this team is all evolved.

And he is also an evolver with outstanding abilities.

Not to mention that they can fight one against a hundred, but at least they can kill a B-level mutant with bare hands, which is no problem. The level of individual differences in the team is still not small, but overall, it can be regarded as a blade army.

On the night of the third to last day, Jingxia took one last look at Jiji. There was no training for the remaining three days, in order to recharge for the possible final battle.

Not long after Jing Xia arrived at the laboratory, Qi Yang took off the latex gloves on his hands and walked towards Jing Xia. His movements were a bit awkward. He successfully took off the glove with his left hand and threw it into the trash can nearby. However, he could only use his teeth to take off the glove on his left hand.