110

☆ 110. Chapter 110 Rupture (Part 1)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 110: Broken (Part 1)

Corpses litter the field.

The solidified and black blood spread from the edge of the beach to the inside of the base, dyeing the originally fine white sand into a dazzling bright red. All the blood flowed out from under the stiff corpses, and finally gathered together to form a terrifying and ferocious river of blood.

From time to time, medical staff in white coats would carry away the casualties on the battlefield as quickly as possible. They were in a hurry because no one knew when those terrifying mutant beasts would attack again!

On this narrow beach about eight kilometers long, there were only one place where more than a dozen people gathered. Most of them were evolutionaries who were slightly injured or not injured at all, and there were two doctors in white coats in the middle.

One of the younger men couldn't help shouting: "Qin...Captain Qin, he is already dead. There is nothing you can do about it." It's just a waste of your powers.

The doctor didn't say the last words. After all, they were cruel and realistic.

But Qin Chu, who was surrounded by everyone, seemed not to hear anything.

The all-pervasive sea breeze passed through the gaps in the crowd and messed up her slightly curly hair. It was originally tied back casually, but for some reason, it was now even more messy. Her bright and beautiful face was stained with a little blood and blackness, and her eyes were all bloodshot, with faint traces of water oozing out, but they stubbornly refused to fall from the eye sockets.

The white coat on her body had been stained by dust, but Qin Chu, who had always loved beauty, did not care about the dirty clothes at this moment. Instead, he knelt directly on the ground, his hands tightly covering the trampled head, and using The power of warmth heals all the time.

The white light flickered on and off, and when it finally faded away, Qin Chu gritted his teeth suddenly, and the white light became a little more dazzling.

A streak of blood suddenly flowed down her lips, her face was pale, and her body was trembling, all conveying the message of "superpower overdraft". But this scene has been played out in front of everyone a dozen times, and Qin Chu has been unwilling to give up, waking up and using his powers again and again.

There was an indescribable jealousy on Su Weishang's delicate and beautiful face, but no one was observing him at this moment, let alone the flash of excitement in the slight smile at the corner of his mouth.

"Sister Qin Chu, you should take a rest. There are still many injured in the base waiting for you to treat them. You can't waste any more time here!" Su Weishang reminded timidly.

His words were impeccable, and he seemed to be caring and comforting, but in fact, he hinted to others: What Qin Chu was doing at this moment was to disregard the lives of more injured people.

Sure enough, as soon as these words came to light, several other evolutionists and doctors who came to advise couldn't help but start to persuade. Even Wu Jiqing looked at Qin Chu and advised her to give up treating this... dead person as soon as possible and return to the medical treatment quickly. The district takes charge of the overall situation.

Qin Chu raised his tired beautiful eyes and glanced at Su Weishang expressionlessly, but it was just an ordinary glance, and she continued to look at the other people aside. Looking at everyone present for a week, Qin Chu finally clenched his teeth and spat out a sad and painful voice from between his teeth: "Let me... try one last time, just the last time..."