60

☆ 60. Chapter 60

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 60

"This can't be considered a rumor. I told Wu Jiqing in private that Su Weishang stayed near the dam in District 80 the night before the enemy attack and performed some strange behavior. We were not wrong about this." Jing Xia said helplessly. Shrugging, he continued: "He had indeed been looking for something near the embankment the night before, and he had been looking for it all night."

After the crisp sound of the key closing, Qi Yang moved the heavy and strong safe. When the door was closed, the thick and pungent smell of blood in the room suddenly weakened a lot, making Jingxia breathe again.

Qi Yang's fingers seemed to be tapping on the metal safe, making a rhythmic sound, and said: "It's just a pity that the person I sent to monitor never found out what he was looking for. I have a hunch. , if you can know, you can probably have a better understanding of his kind of personal dimension." The

expression on Jingxia's face suddenly froze, and then he raised the corners of his lips to cover up a faint smile: "What do you think this is? Premonition, a woman's sixth sense?"

Sensitively and directly aware of the ridicule in the young man's words that was very different from usual, Qi Yang instantly felt something was wrong.

Qi Yang's handsome and gentle eyes narrowed slightly. He looked at Jing Xia up and down for a long time. Before he could speak, Ji Chuancheng suddenly interrupted his thoughts: "I deliberately let a few evolutionists hear the conversation between you and Wu Jiqing. The conversation, although it achieved the effect we wanted, is still a bit risky."

The sudden flash of inspiration in his mind was interrupted. Qi Yang turned to look at Ji Chuancheng and objected: "I don't think this is the case. Risking it, at least those few evolvers cannot give away the research institute, so Su Weishang will never know..."

Seeing Qi Yang's attention being drawn in another direction, Jing Xia finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He calmly held the little black ball that was curled up in fear. Through a thin layer of surprise, he seemed to be able to feel the trembling fur of the little body gently hanging on his palm. The warm temperature made him There is no way to associate such a little thing with those mutated beasts that slaughter humans.

Jing Xia slowly lowered her eyes and looked at Ji Chuancheng. The latter happened to be looking at him with raised eyebrows, his eyes were gentle, and he seemed to understand what he was going to say.

It was absolutely impossible for him to let Qi Yang know that Jiji had swallowed that small green stone, and he couldn't let Qi Yang know... The reason why Su Weishang wanted to go to District 80 to look for something at night was because Jiji had gone to District 80 that day. I once went to District 80 with him and swallowed another light green gem.

Too much evidence and clues have made Jing Xia straightforwardly understand that Jiji definitely knows about Su Weishang's dimension.

Probably from the first time they met Su Weishang, Jiji kept hinting.

He wanted to throw him down and scratch him, but with great hostility, he deliberately knocked out the piece of green jade hidden on Su Weishang's body.

These were all hints it gave itself, but it was a pity that Jingxia never noticed them.

There were so many secrets hidden in Jiji that Jingxia felt a little heavy. He hadn't found a chance to explain it to Jichuan yet, and he was a little afraid of the other party's attitude.