37

☆ 37. Chapter 37

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37

The small room was surrounded by walls. On the ceiling was a very high-wattage ceiling lamp, which emitted a dazzling white light and lit up the entire room. Su Weishang sat nervously on the cold and hard metal stool, not daring to look directly into the eyes of the person opposite.

"You are also from City B? What a coincidence. I have stayed in City B for a while before, and I still miss it now when I think about it." A pleasant and crisp male voice sounded, as if they were talking to neighbors very close to each other. The tone is also very soft.

Su Weishang's heart gradually relaxed: "I didn't expect Qi... Mr. Qi, are you too?"

Qi Yang bent his eyes and showed a friendly smile: "Well, it is a kind of fate to be able to see you here. After all, in such a cruel place In the apocalypse, I am afraid that only powerful evolvers like you and Mr. Wu Jiqing can cross thousands of mountains and rivers to reach City S."

A few words made Su Weishang slowly breathe a sigh of relief. The sharp blade was gradually put down.

As soon as Qi Yang entered the door, he asked Wu Jiqing to be taken to the other side, leaving Su Weishang alone to talk. Su Weishang was very vigilant at first, and his fingers clenched his pants unconsciously. But what surprised him was that Qi Yang didn't ask about what happened in the competition area before, but instead...

pulled Su Weishang to start... chatting about home affairs!

Thats right, its a regular routine at home!

The conversation lasted for more than half an hour, until Jingxia, who was behind a wall to the east, dozed off repeatedly, while the little black dumpling lying on top of his head fell asleep without any dignity. But Qi Yang seemed to be chatting happily, as if he had never seen anyone in eight lifetimes, and kept talking.

Jing Xia frowned in confusion, somewhat confused as to what Qi Yang meant by doing this.

As if aware of the young man's troubles, Ji Chuancheng glanced at him with his thin lips slightly hooked, and explained: "Qi Yang is trying to close the psychological distance with Su Weishang. Su Weishang is very defensive, so he must do it It does take time."

Jing Xia was stunned for a moment, then looked at the actions of Qi Yang and Su Weishang, and suddenly understood: "He wants Su Weishang to feel... that everyone is one of his own?" She

felt that the young man finally found this description. After being speechless, Ji Chuancheng laughed: "It can be understood that way. From Su Weishang's perspective, he can't see us. He can only see a closed room with walls on all sides. And in such a depressing and urgent environment, he The psychological pressure is undoubtedly very great. This is the first hint to him - danger."

Jing Xia nodded understandingly, and then said: "At this time, Qi Yang deliberately sent Wu Jiqing away, leaving only himself and Su Weishang alone. One room. This is the second hint - am I the only one you can rely on?" After

looking at Jingxia up and down in surprise for a long time, Ji Chuancheng did not conceal the admiration and surprise in his eyes and said: "Your Is your IQ on the line?"

Jing Xia was furious and punched the man's broad and strong chest: "Ji Chuancheng!!!"

With no intention of avoiding it, Ji Chuancheng took the punch firmly, with a smile hidden in his eyes. It's a little more interesting. He took advantage of the situation and held the young man's hand in his palm, frowning and said: "Okay, don't make a fuss. Although the sound insulation effect of the wall is very good, it can't let you shout."