71

☆ 71. Chapter 71

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71

After seeing a talking mutant beast, Qi Yang was not too surprised by this big guy who was obviously at least an S-level mutant. He did not give up action because of the broken knife. Instead, he directly held the broken handle of the knife and pierced the sharp tip into a deep white mark.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch... Humanity... Damn..." The

already scratched skin was completely broken by Qi Yang's full blow, and the broken knife directly It pierced the instep of this giant mutant beast, causing him to howl in pain. He stepped down quickly with his other foot, Qi Yang dodged quickly and ran towards the direction where S1 fainted.

However, just five meters away, Qi Yang watched helplessly as a hand covered with dense hair grabbed the seriously injured humanoid mutant beast in the palm of his hand. He just squeezed it gently and disappeared, as if... Crush and explode into mud!

"No!!!!"

His eyes widened suddenly, and a pair of transparent and clear eyes instantly appeared in Qi Yang's mind. From the shiny black eyes when they first met, filled with deep vigilance and distrust, to those clean and beautiful transparent white eyes later, filled with only fear and terror.

Quickly pulling out a broken A-5 fighter jet from the ruins of the building, Qi Yang looked cold. He raised his hand and assembled the fighter jet with movements that were too fast to be caught by the naked eye, and reluctantly fired a cannonball.

The cannonballs whirled in the air and shot straight towards the chest of the mutant beast. Because everything happened so fast, the mutant beast had no way to avoid it. It subconsciously wanted to raise its hands in front of its chest to block it, but the movement of raising its arms was stunned for a moment in mid-air, and then it quickly pinned its right hand behind its back, giving a rather panicked feeling.

"Bang——"

The cannonball of the killing machine struck in response, exploding a gorgeous blood flower on the chest of the giant mutant beast. It leaned back a few steps and almost fell to the ground, then looked up at Qi Yang, the man's cold-blooded and indifferent expression reflected in its huge beastly eyes.

Surprisingly, as an intelligent S-class mutant beast, it subconsciously acted to avoid danger - turned around

and ran away!

This human being is not very lethal, but it has an ominous premonition. If it continues to fight, it will definitely result in its own death, and... it may be more serious!

The ground was shaking, as if there were ten thousand giant elephants racing together. The S-class giant mutant beast's two thirty-meter-long legs were still running on the ground at first, but later it simply put all four limbs on its hands and feet to escape. But even during such a panicked escape, it was always careful not to let the palm of its left hand touch the ground, as if there was a precious and fragile item inside.

The giant mutant beast plunged into the river bottom and disappeared on the calm river surface for a long time, causing huge ripples. Following the ear-piercing roar it made after falling into the water, all the evolvers who were fighting hundreds of mutated beasts by the river were surprised to find that these enemies quickly retreated and fled in unison.

Everything was as weird as when it came, and the mutant beasts that raided the research institute escaped very quickly. Except for the ripples on the river, the messy boulder residue on the ground, and the smell of blood in the air that was so thick that it made it difficult to breathe, everything was as before.