25

☆ 25. Chapter 25

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25

The incandescent light was bright, illuminating the entire corner.

The two teams met unexpectedly like this, the air gradually solidified, and a heavy and awkward atmosphere enveloped them.

Jing Xia slowly opened his eyes and looked at the person who suddenly appeared in front of him in shock, but it only took him a moment to hide his gaffe. Jing Xia briefly thought about his past relationship with Su Weishang, but at this moment, he was in no mood to imitate his former self.

His lips moved slightly, and just as he was about to say something, he heard a sudden "chichichi" sound like an impatient and exploding hair. There was a rustling sound above her head, and Jing Xia subconsciously looked up, only to see a small black shadow darting out under the dazzling incandescent light.

The fat he had gained during this period, and his lazy bones that had been lying on his head for a long time without doing any work, made Jingxia almost forget that this little guy had such magical and terrifying speed. Just like a sharp arrow leaving the string, the little black dumpling pounced on the thin and frail young man with a "whoosh" sound.

Although his body was small and he didn't weigh much, due to his excessive speed, Jiji still caused Su Weishang to stumble back a step, holding his stomach and letting out a muffled groan. He swiped hard and threw the hamster that was tugging at his shirt to the ground. His fat body landed on the ground quickly and lightly without making any sound.

Ji Chuancheng was the first to react. He quickly took a step forward and grabbed the little black dumpling who was still eager to fight again while no one had recovered. He calmly clenched the little thing in his fist, restraining its movements without causing any harm.

"Probably jumped to the wrong place."

The judgment was made without any doubt.

Su Weishang was stunned for a moment, staring at Ji Chuancheng's stern face without saying anything. On the other hand, Wu Jiqing said anxiously: "Is this a mutant beast? It's so fast and it's heading straight for Xiao Shang. It's too dangerous." As he said this, Wu Jiqing took a step forward and wanted to take Jiji away.

Jing Xia immediately took a step to the side to stop Wu Jiqing, but unexpectedly the latter stretched out his hand directly under his armpit, intending to grab the twisting and struggling little thing.

"Things like this that can attack people must be dealt with properly. Don't let it..." Wu Jiqing's voice suddenly stopped. His hand was less than ten centimeters away from Jiji, but it was awkwardly hanging in the air. In the middle, I didnt dare to move forward any further.

Ji Chuancheng's eyes were lowered, and he slowly opened his palms seemingly casually, letting Jiji stand in his palms. The man's slender fingers were slightly spread apart. There was a light-colored knife mark on the palm of his right hand from the upper left to the lower right, like a dividing line dividing the palm into two parts, and the chubby black-haired hamster shrank. The little paw stands in the center.

The little black dumpling called out "chichi" twice in surprise. After suddenly realizing that it was free again, it raised its tail and excitedly planned to attack again. As soon as it raised its little head, it met the man's deep and indifferent gaze.

The chubby little body trembled three times, shrank his head and simply lay on Ji Chuancheng's palm and stopped moving. On the other side, Wu Jiqing calmed down his shocked mood, swallowed his saliva and said: "Ji...Ji Chuancheng, as you saw just now, it attacked Xiao Shang, which is very dangerous."