39

☆ 39. Chapter 39

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39: Jing Xia's

gracefully curved peach blossom eyes were slightly lowered, and she looked at the ground silently. A look of loss and sadness could not be concealed between his eyebrows. Even Qi Yang, who had no idea about it, could clearly feel the helplessness and grief from his body.

Sighing from his throat, Jingxia nodded and said, "Yes, we all have to face God's punishment." His tone was extremely slow, as if he was lamenting, and he seemed to be fearless, but that was hidden behind the words. Ji Chuancheng was the only one who heard the sourness.

Narrowing his eyes, Ji Chuancheng raised his eyes and glanced at Qi Yang coldly, and then asked lightly: "When did you believe in Christ?"

These words were very abrupt, with a contemptuous tone, an unhappy look, and a cold gaze. A dagger was shot straight towards Qi Yang. As he spoke, Ji Chuancheng put his arm around Jingxia's right shoulder, causing Jingxia to look up at him in surprise.

After pointing at his nose and being stunned for a long time, Qi Yang asked blankly: "Me?"

Ji Chuancheng nodded calmly: "Yeah."

"I have never believed in Christianity. I am an atheist. I only believe in myself." As he spoke, he did not hide the pride in his words.

Ji Chuan lowered his eyes: "Oh, then shut up."

"..."

"Pfft." Jing Xia finally couldn't help but laugh out loud. He looked at Qi Yang's deflated look and felt really refreshed. It's cool, even the air is much fresher. After he relaxed, he tried to break free from Ji Chuancheng's arm. As soon as he moved, the latter increased his strength and hugged him tighter.

Jing Xia was slightly startled and shouted, "Ah Chuan?"

Ji Chuan lowered his head expressionlessly, "Yes, I'm here."

"Your hand." After saying that, Jing Xia pointed to his right shoulder. He saw a slender and broad hand resting on his shoulder, refusing to move away in an irresistible gesture.

Ji Chuancheng coughed lightly: "It's too cold."

Jingxia blinked in confusion: "But I'm not cold."

"I'm cold."

"..."

He finally understood what Qi Yang felt just now!

This guy is so hateful!

He actually allowed himself to be used as a hand warmer for him? !

There is no such expensive and beautiful hand warmer in the world!

Jing Xia shook the man's hand away angrily, curling her lips and not looking at him at all. He just turned his head, so he didn't notice that Ji Chuancheng's tense body finally relaxed. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the young man who had returned to normal with relief, his thin lips slightly hooked.

When Qi Yang saw this, he snorted coldly, then stepped forward and bumped Ji Chuancheng's chest with his elbow, lowering his voice and said: "Major Ji, using me to comfort Xiao Xiazi, is this considered borrowing flowers to offer to Buddha?" His The voice was kept very low, not allowing Jingxia to hear.

Ji Chuancheng glanced at him calmly, and then asked: "Are you a flower?" "

..."

After two minutes, it seemed as if all the water in his body was about to evaporate. The little girl opened her eyes sweating profusely. Her coat was soaked with sweat, leaving a large faint trail of sweat on her back.