99

☆ 99. Chapter Ninety-Nine

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 99

As soon as these words were spoken, Jing Xia's eyes widened in horror.

The assistants in the laboratory had already packed up their things and left, leaving Jingxia and the three of them a quiet space to talk. In an instant, only Jing Xia, Ji Chuan Cheng and Qi Yang were left in the entire laboratory, plus... a mutated hamster that was jumping around randomly.

The chirping sounds were regular as background music, breaking the silence in the room one by one. Before Jingxia could speak, Ji Chuancheng looked at Qi Yang seriously and asked, "The scope of action has been reduced. What price will be paid?"

"Jingxia, this matter... is related to you." Qi Yang put the information in his hand on the table and did not directly answer Ji Chuancheng's question. Instead, he turned to look at Jing Xia. He didn't say a word, but the seriousness in his eyes made Jingxia feel a lump in his throat, and a chill spread from his heart to all around his body.

Suddenly a small black shadow appeared in his peripheral vision, jumping up and down as if playfully. Seeing Jingxia's eyes slowly looking towards him, the little black dumpling turned around happily, pointed his smelly little butt at Jingxia, and twisted it twice deliberately.

This kind of action that usually seemed very funny made Jingxia not in the mood to laugh at all.

He turned his head slowly, and the corners of his mouth twitched stiffly. When the voice came out of his mouth, even he felt that it was incredibly hoarse: "Do you want to say...jiji?"

"Chiji ?" Jijiji!!!!" They screamed in unison and rolled around happily.

Such a confrontation made the atmosphere in the laboratory instantly become cold, and the air almost solidified, making Jiji, who had been jumping around, couldn't help but shrink his neck. Ji Chuancheng let out a sigh from his throat, and then took a step back to leave space for the two people who needed to communicate.

The red star glasses on the bridge of his nose had long been left with only a pair of thin frames. Qi Yang nodded slightly, expressionless: "It is indeed needed, and in fact... it is indispensable. If you want to build a business, I will design it." The general stab-3 is not practical. At present, I can only guarantee a 20% chance that it... will not die."

Jing Xia's left hand suddenly clenched into a fist, and her fingers pinched tighter and tighter, as if they were about to penetrate the skin. Puncture and bleed. After a long silence, just when Qi Yang was about to say it again, Jingxia breathed a sigh of relief and sighed: "Okay, I agree. However, Jiji is wise, and I hope you can give me some space." Let me communicate with it."

This situation was the best ending Qi Yang could imagine, so he agreed and went out first. Ji Chuancheng finally turned around and looked at the young man's thin back. A complicated expression flashed across his handsome face, and he spoke softly: "It is more than just a pet for you. If you really don't want it, or if it doesn't want it, , I will be responsible."

The implication is that he will respect all Jingxia's decisions.

But Jing Xia knew that behind such a promise, there were countless bloody lives. Jingxia simply couldn't afford this kind of promise. He had even thought about it. On the balance between humans and Jiji, no matter how selfish he was, he would still choose

humans.

"Has Qi Yang treated you badly in the past month or so?" Jing Xia's voice was a little hoarse. He bent slightly and looked straight into his small mung bean-like eyes. He forced a pale smile on his lips and said: "You should understand what I say, and you should also..."