15

☆ 15. Chapter 15

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 15

Without all high-tech communication equipment, the lush green mountain forest has become the most distant barrier at this time, separating Jingxia and the others from the outside world. Before they knew it, the outside world had already undergone earth-shaking changes, causing all the inherent laws and regulations in the world to collapse.

Since the riots started a few days ago, the entire city B has been plunged into panic. Crowded and frightened people, people crying loudly, roads covered with blood, everything is no longer as peaceful as it was a few days ago. The calm that had been ignored by default, the order that had been barely maintained, was completely shattered, driven by the shouters who took to the streets one after another.

However, the opportunity for all these truly radical changes was the emergence of the first evolver.

From the moment when a seemingly ordinary middle-aged man was rolling on the ground in pain, everyone stayed away from him in fear, thinking that he would be the next person to die from the disease. However, when the pain that lasted for several hours ended, people were surprised to find that the person was actually "alive" again!

Just as quickly as the sick and deceased appeared, when the first evolver appeared, the second, third... gradually, those who gained the ability to fly, those who gained powerful strength, and various evolvers began to appear. on the street. They went from being suspicious aliens to the absolute consciousness that dominates everything.

In this era of panic, when you have power, you have the right to speak.

The Evolutionaries established the "Advanced Human Organization", which was just a meeting. The Evolutionary Alliance, with a population of less than one-tenth of the Ministry of National Defense, occupied City B and began the Evolutionary leadership era. At this time, Jingxia was still competing with Xiaohei Tuanzi, and Su Weishang had just driven out of City B.

"Xiao Shang, do we really want to leave City B?" Driving the car away from the sign that said "City B welcomes you", Wu Jiqing finally couldn't help but said: "City B is our base camp, although now they The evolved ones have the upper hand, but they haven't done anything to ordinary people like us."

"Jiqing, I just have a hunch that we should leave City B." Su Weishang sat in the passenger seat, showing a shy expression A simple smile: "Trust me, okay? When you arrive in City S, you still have many friends you know. The evolvers in City B are too high-profile now, and they are squeezing us... we ordinary people, there is no way we can survive. ."

Wu Jiqing sighed heavily, nodded and refused to refute.

And Su Weishang wore a gentle smile, completely covering up the dim light in his eyes. His right hand squeezed hard where Wu Jiqing couldn't see, and he wanted to dig his full nails into the flesh. He was extremely angry and angry.

He still couldn't believe that what they saw when they arrived at Jingzhai was an empty house. A car drove away from the garage, and the whole house seemed to have been unoccupied for a long time, filled with a strange smell that had not been ventilated for a long time.

This is not right!

Su Weishang gritted his teeth, with a ferocious expression on his face.

The last time they saw Jing Xia, he was clearly at Jing's house, so why wasn't he here this time? ! Could it be that... his rebirth caused this butterfly effect?

Su Weishang closed his eyes, hiding all the anger in his eyes. He curled his lips slightly and thought in his heart: It doesn't matter, this change is not important. Maybe Jingxia would die in that beast wave in City B, so he wouldn't need to worry at all.