90

☆ 90. Chapter Ninety

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 90:

"Shut the fuck up!!!"

A year or so after Su Weishang revealed his personal affairs publicly, Wu Jiqing finally couldn't help but use foul language.

But Su Weishang smiled: "Oh? Young Master Wu is so angry? I, Su Weishang, am indeed not a good person. You who are watching are also optimistic about it. You guessed it right. I am an illegitimate child. My mother became a mistress and kidnapped others. His son caused his wife to have a heart attack and died, and he also stole business secrets."

As soon as these words came out, there was an uproar around him. From time to time, someone started pointing at Su Weishang and Wu Jiqing and talking quietly.

Su Weishang didn't seem to mind the trouble at all, but continued: "I have never been a good person. Since you have been pointing fingers at me behind my back for a long time, I am not afraid of you knowing. Yes, I, Su Weishang, am the biggest person in my life. My biggest mistake is to have such a mother!"

When Su Weishang said this in an excited tone, the surrounding voices of discussion became much quieter.

These onlookers naturally knew the rumors about Su Weishang in the base in the past few months, and most of them even thought that this might not be a rumor, but a fact. But after all, this was a matter that was discussed behind the scenes, and it was suddenly exposed directly by the person involved, which would make people feel a little embarrassed.

Su Weishang's mother may indeed not be a good person, but this has no direct relationship with Su Weishang himself. And they had no evidence to prove the rumors about Su Weishang, so many people suddenly felt a little embarrassed to stand here and watch the young couple quarrel.

"Su Weishang, you only half-speak like that. You have such a big face."

Sister Yu's magnetic voice suddenly sounded from behind the crowd. Everyone looked back in surprise. When they saw the person clearly, they hurriedly gave way. A way for the other person to enter the ward.

In order to facilitate the treatment of the injured, Qin Chu's wavy yellowish hair was tied back casually, but a few strands still fell in front of his forehead, and then she clamped them back impatiently.

Qin Chu's condition was obviously very tired, and there was a circle of blue under his eyes, and his pale lips could not be completely covered up even with bright red lipstick. Upon seeing her in this state, the staff in the medical area immediately knew that she had overused her powers.

Stepping on a pair of bright red Hentiangao, Qin Chu walked into the room step by step. Looking at the young man who bit his lower lip and said nothing, a sneer appeared on his lips: "Su Weishang, why don't you tell me what you have been thinking about since childhood? How deep is it? You can pretend to be innocent if you push someone into the river, and you can frame the blame if you deliberately break an antique. I dont need to talk about other things you did before you were ten years old. It can be regarded as a small fight. Make others think you are pitiful, you little bastard is just ignorant."

Listening to Qin Chu's words, several people with clear logic in the crowd suddenly realized.

Qin Chu's upturned eyes were mixed with a trace of disgust, and he coldly glanced at Su Weishang's clenched fist, and continued: "Why don't you tell me what means you used to let the Luo family get married when you were sixteen?" The second young master sent manpower to round up the little bastard for you? The Luo family suffered a lot from you, and the unlearned Second Young Master Luo was kicked out of the house because of this incident."