113

☆ 113. Chapter 113 Rupture 4

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 113 Rupture 4

Faced with Ji Chuanchengs furious accusations and questioning, Wu Jiqing was the first to stand up: Um...Ji Chuancheng, did you make a mistake? Ajings death was an accident, he He died due to a sneak attack by an S-level mutant beast. Qin Chu should have verified this matter, right? The mutant beast was sowing discord just now. How can you believe the enemy's word for such a thing?"

Qin Chu's Her face was already pale. After hearing Wu Jiqing's words, she looked at him in surprise and asked loudly: "Wu Jiqing! I can only guarantee that Jingxia did fight with an S-level mutant beast, and the other party also caused some serious injuries to him. But I can't guarantee at all whether his terrifying... fatal blow was caused by a mutated beast!"

Jingxia's fatal injury directly shattered his skull.

It was as if something was squeezing from both sides of his head, causing his brain matter to burst out and his skull to be shattered. There was no way he could recover.

Qin Chu could feel the desperate and powerful pain when he saw such a fatal injury!

What kind of pain is this, to watch your head being squeezed, to feel the pain of ruptured eardrums, roaring, and all the brain splattering out!

Wu Jiqing felt his face heat up when he was suddenly retorted by Qin Chu, feeling a little embarrassed. He had just retreated when he suddenly felt his sleeve being gently pulled. He turned around and saw Su Weishang blinking his beautiful cat eyes and looking at him pitifully.

That sense of dependence and pleading made Wu Jiqing's machismo burst out instantly. He took a step sideways without hesitation, completely blocking Su Weishang's body, and asked Qin Chu accusingly: "Qin Chu, are you doubting Xiao Shang? Although A Jing did a lot of excessive things to Xiao Shang in the past. But Xiao Shang has always tolerated him and never blamed him. You actually think that Xiao Shang killed A Jing? You are so unreasonable!" "

You!" Qin Chu was so angry that he couldn't even breathe. coming!

When Wu Jiqing saw this, he sighed deeply and said, "Ajing has been gone for half a year, how can we living people still fight among themselves? We should arrange the future path well so that he can be able to Rest in peace."

Qin Chu seemed to have met Wu Jiqing for the first time.

Wu Jiqing is the crown prince of the Wu family. Although he is not the only son of the Wu family, he only has one biological sister. The Wu family has a good place in the B municipal government, but the people under the Wu family are never clean, and Qin Chu also knows this.

She has never been very familiar with Wu Jiqing, but the circle is not big after all, and she has watched Wu Jiqing grow up. She never expected that this handsome man who seemed to be just and frank turned out to be such a real

villain without principles!

A sarcastic smile appeared on his bright lips, and Qin Chu said coldly: "Wu Jiqing, I want to ask you a question. Who did you grow up with? Who stood by you when you were bullied by your sister? Are you here to help you? Who insists on being friends with you despite the young master's objections and still believes that you are a good person? And who, after his death, will be used as a living target by you in such a just and awe-inspiring manner?"

There is no trace of it. After pausing for a long time, Qin Chu looked at Wu Jiqing's slightly pale face, tightened his fingers slightly, and finally asked the last question hidden deep in his heart: "Wu Jiqing, I just want to ask you, One is a brother you have known for so many years, and the other is a person you have only known for a few years. Why...didn't you choose him?"