48

☆ 48. Chapter 48

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 48

When Jing Xia woke up from his coma, less than two hours had passed since he was sent to the medical station.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he felt a feeling of being unable to move all over his body, as if he could not control his body at all, and he could only be conscious but unable to act. At that moment, he immediately thought of the last scene before "death".

"Ah...ah..."

Jing Xia tried to speak with a dry throat, but after trying hard to speak, she could only hear a hoarse and tearing sound that passed through her throat from the extremely painful lungs. Every time he wanted to say a word, his lungs felt like they were on fire, and he felt indescribably uncomfortable.

"Don't talk. Your internal organs are also infected to some extent, because the poisonous juice from the mutated beasts splashed into your lungs along the trachea." A soft female voice suddenly sounded, with a hint of imperceptible Choked.

Jing Xia immediately lowered his eyes and immediately saw the woman who was gently stroking her broken leg and healing it with a white ball of light. However, he did not follow the other party's suggestion. Instead, he stubbornly shouted in his broken voice: "Ci...Ci...Chuan...Ci..."

Qin Chu was stunned for a while, and the corners of his bright red lips raised a pale smile. Smile: "Are you asking the young master? When you were sent here, his injuries were much more serious than yours, and I treated him first." After a pause, she continued: "But now at this moment, I It's impossible to completely heal a person. There are too many injured, so I can only save the life of the dying person first, and then slowly treat him later."

As if he had taken a reassurance, Jingxia suddenly calmed down . , and never move again.

Qin Chu's beautiful eyebrows were filled with a sad look, and her eyelashes fluttered slightly, as if she hadn't forgotten the panic she felt two hours ago. I did some basic healing, and now I can save his life, but if I want to fully recover, I have to wait until I can find time to use my powers as much as possible." There seemed to be

a warm current flowing along Jingxia The left leg flows to his whole body. At the place touched by Qin Chu's hands, Jingxia experienced gentle touch for the first time. He could clearly feel something called vitality flowing through Qin Chu's hands and throughout his body, soothing the pain. Feeling of pressure.

"I've been thinking about it since I saw you guys being sent in -" "

If... I didn't awaken my power two days ago, and if I didn't awaken this power..."

A drop of hot liquid suddenly dripped on the Touching the skin of Jingxia's left leg, he was startled suddenly, and then lowered his eyes. Qin Chu's always proud and bright face was covered with tears, and big tears fell from her eyes.

At this time, he finally saw someone waking up. Qin Chu could no longer pretend to be calm. The feeling that was almost about to collapse was completely released at this time.

"It's great that you are still alive."

When Qin Chu put away the things and finished treating Jingxia's wounds hastily, just as she said, she did not deliberately heal them all, because... there are more People are waiting for her, waiting for her to finally have the ultimate power to heal, waiting for her time that is too precious to waste.

This tall and beautiful woman stood up stubbornly again. She was still wearing her domineering and beautiful pair of Dankou shoes. When she reached the entrance of the tent and just lifted up the tent, she suddenly stopped and said without looking back. One sentence: "By the way, little bastard, there's something I forgot to tell you." The