End

☆ 119. Chapter 119 No man is an island (End)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents

Chapter 119 No Man is an Island (End)

This answer, which was exactly the same as five months ago, did not make Qi Yang emotionally collapse and lose his mind like the last time. The smile on his lips became deeper and deeper. Looking at s1 But he felt chills in his heart. He half-opened his mouth and was about to say something, but suddenly all his words were blocked by a wet and hot kiss.

The moonlight penetrated through the thin clouds, and its bright and bright colors shone on the dark sea water. It wanted to shine, but it could only be obscured by the boundless ocean and swallowed into darkness.

The kiss was as light as a feather. S1 opened his eyes, looked at Qi Yang and closed his eyes, and kissed him tremblingly.

A hint of salty taste flowed down their touching lips. S1 was stunned, but had no idea how to act. His heart hurt so much that even the pain of depletion of the life fluid in his brain felt like a kind of happiness.

That kind of pain, caused by that drop of cold tears, spread out from the deepest part of his heart, causing all the cells in his body to twitch with pain, like crazy pain, making him unable to extricate himself from the pain, making him unable to even breathe. They all feel like suffering.

When s1 came back to his senses, Qi Yang had already let go of him.

When S1 came back to his senses, he realized that at some point, tears were flowing down his eyes.

Qi Yang lowered his head, took a deep breath, and said, "Since you like me, then I want to go back, can you help me?"

S1 pulled his lips dry, but found that he could not say anything.

Not getting any response, Qi Yang slowly breathed a sigh of relief and squeezed his left hand deeply. He closed his eyes and smiled as if he was resigned to his fate: "You abandoned me, but you let me live alone forever. You left me here, but you let me look at a you who is not you at all, and live forever. Get down."

The night wind whistled miserably, and Qi Yang's voice seemed particularly distant.

"Mutated beasts are ruthless. I used to think that you at least knew hatred, but now it seems... you can only understand hatred." Thin tears flowed from the closed eyes, covering Qi Yang's pale and bloodless face. His lips were wet: "S1, your revenge is really... so successful."

S1 suddenly felt that the emotions of the person in front of him seemed abnormal and terrifying. He couldn't help but stretched out his hand to pull the other person: "Yang, you Don't be like this, except for going back, I will give you anything you want!"

Qi Yang forcefully shook S1's hand away the moment the other party was about to touch his sleeve. He raised his thin and handsome face, widened his eyes and said: "Since you have chosen this path, then let us go back to the starting point! Why don't you allow me to leave? Why are you so arrogant? I'm locked here!"

S1 was frightened by Qi Yang's actions and was a little at a loss: "Yang..."

"S1! You really have enough! I don't know what you are thinking, in your heart I Qi What kind of person is Yang? You have fucked enough, you are happy with it, and then you can throw it away and say "I like you" with a pure white and clean face?" s1 bit

tightly On his lower lip, he was a little afraid of Qi Yang's current appearance. His keen intuition made him vaguely feel that

he wanted to die.