70

☆ 70. Chapter 70

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70

It seemed as if all the blood in the body was being drained. On S1's chest, where the sharp knife had been stabbed and the poison was injected with the hose, red and black blood kept pouring out. Blood came out profusely from his mouth. Because his back was holding a construction stone weighing at least 1 ton, his spine was bent in a weird and inexplicable way.

Just now, when the ceiling came down, Qi Yang seemed to hear several crisp sounds.

It was the sound of ribs breaking.

Qi Yang's right hand was firmly pressed between him and S1's body, and the hot touch transmitted from the other party's abdomen could not make his eyes seem to emerge -

ribs stabbing the skin, piercing the intestines, The scene of blood flowing everywhere.

The blood in the sky dyed Qi Yang's field of vision into large areas of bright red, so red that it was dazzling, so red that it was shocking, so red...it made him feel that his whole face was burning, as the blood dripped from the other person's mouth. , a little bit of dripping fell on his cheek, leaving him...

nowhere to escape.

"S...s1?"

At this time, he still asked tentatively with disbelief.

The scene in his arms where he watched the other person transform from a mutated beast into a human form, those words with the familiar "buzz" sound, and this person who was so familiar to him that he could describe it even with his eyes closed. The various scars that appeared - Qi Yang still couldn't completely believe that such a fantasy thing happened!

Speaking, at least parrots, mynas, and a few special animals have this ability.

But...this is becoming a human being.

Qi Yang once told Jing Xia that in the past few years, the Ninth Bureau of China has been dedicated to studying these fantasy things, but has never gained anything. So he definitely inferred that Su Weishang's piece of green jade was able to create dimensional space due to the mutation of the cmk matrix element.

But now, he is almost completely overturning his past understanding.

S1's nose bone is very straight and very high. Because of this extremely close distance, Qi Yang even has the illusion that he can touch the opponent by raising his head slightly. His eyes met the hideous scar in the middle of S1's nose. From a few centimeters away, he could clearly see the way the burned flesh rolled out.

He had seen this injury on the face of the black mutant beast before, but it had never made Qi Yang feel such an intuitive and shocking feeling. When the wound enlarged to a length of fifteen centimeters and was deeply imprinted on a human-like face, Qi Yang truly discovered how cruel he had been.

"Hi... it hurts... oh... oh..."

intermittent words kept coming out of s1's mouth. Although his speaking ability had not been fully improved, Qi Yang could probably guess what the other party was saying. What. His left hand was free and not oppressed. It was trembling slightly at this time, and he slowly touched S1's originally beautiful cheek.

Qi Yang stared blankly at the pair of white and crystal eyes, which were obviously ghosts that were completely different from humans. But at this moment, he looked at his clear reflection in these eyes, as if his whole person had been purified, and he was in a rare mood. of peace and quiet.