96

☆ 96. Chapter Ninety Six

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96

The mutated killer whale has never encountered such a powerful enemy.

Although unlike the mutated conger eels, it has never expressed its contempt for humans verbally, but deep down in its heart, it has always believed that these small bugs can be crushed with just a casual kick. .

But now, it is in a dilemma.

According to the current strength of Ji Chuancheng and Jing Xia, in fact, even if the two of them cooperate, they can only tie with a top SS mutant beast, and cannot achieve the transcendent effect now. Precisely because their opponents were killer whales that mastered water-type mutations, they were able to gain the upper hand so smoothly.

"Awwwww..."

The killer whale kept wailing. A ferocious wound suddenly appeared on its tail, half a meter deep and three to four meters long. The white flesh and blood in the middle was exposed, and bright red blood continued to spurt out.

The blood continued to spurt for more than a minute before slowly stopping.

Ji Chuancheng tore off a strip of white material from the hem of his clothes and roughly wrapped it around the wound on his left arm. In an instant, a bright red and dazzling color came out from the white cloth, and Jingxia's face suddenly darkened when she saw a killer whale separated by it.

"Humans! You cunning things!"

Jingxia completely ignored its angry shouts and continued to join hands with Ji Chuancheng to fight against this giant mutant beast.

I have to admit that if mutant beasts can also have an additional division of abilities in addition to the level division, even if there are not many mutant beasts that have mutated special abilities, the water power of this SS-level mutant killer whale is at least as high as Ji Chuan's. Presented above.

But at this moment, it was like a wild bull that had seen red, and it no longer looked as calm and arrogant as before.

For mutant beasts, their naturally powerful physique is their innate advantage. Their extremely fast mutation speed also allows them to compete with humans, the overlord of the earth for thousands of years. However, even if the evolution of superpowers is too rapid, , they also still lack the skills to master. It can only be a young child holding a gun, and there is no way he can fight against an adult holding a sword.

Ji Chuancheng's water power is not as good as that of the killer whale, but he has always been able to smoothly restrict the opponent's use of water energy. This feeling of having to fight brutally with only the body is very unfamiliar to the killer whale. It has already become an SS-level mutant and does not need to engage in such brutal warfare as an A-level mutant.

It seems to have been too long ago since it was unable to use its superpowers and could only rely on its body to fight brutally. This feeling of being unable to use all the strength in the body made even the normally calm killer whale become violently violent.

What is it like to fight against an SS-level mutant beast that cannot use special means?

Jingxia really felt it.

The killer whale's body is very powerful and its skin is extremely hard, but at this time, in Jing Xia's eyes, it can only be regarded as a top-level A-level mutant. If it weren't for his strong physical strength, I'm afraid Jingxia would have killed him long ago.