30

☆ 30. Chapter 30

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 30

Jing Xia walked out of the underground garage holding the running and disobedient rat.

Four short and thick fat legs kept flapping in the air, but because they were being held by their tails, it was all in vain.

"Chi chi chi chi chi!!!"

Jing Xia said coldly, "I don't understand."

"Chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi!!!"

Jing Xia gently flicked her thin tail, and the little black dumpling appeared. It just spun around in the air. His eyes were wide open, and he didn't realize that the other party would suddenly throw him into the sky. Jiji threw his limbs in the air and let out two frightened "chiji" sounds. Within a second, Jingxia held his fat belly again with both hands.

It was almost noon, and the sun was shining brightly outside the garage. The light slanting down from between the two towering residential buildings gently illuminates the earth, isolating the darkness behind Jingxia.

He gently squeezed Jiji's plump body with his left hand, and stretched out his right index finger from his neck, which was so fleshy that no dividing line could be seen, and touched it to the top of his thigh.

"Chiji! Chiji!"

Abnormal! rogue!

Jingxia glanced at the tiny bud in disgust and sneered: "Stop moving, if you move again I'll sterilize you."

"Qaqjiji..."

Bad pervert...

Jingxia didn't care about this anymore. He touched the soft belly with his index finger seven or eight times. As he moved, Qingxiu's brows became tighter and tighter, and finally she murmured to herself: "If you eat such a big stone, you won't die, but you can't even touch the bump?"

Jing said . Xia BuXinXie touched it a few more times until it made him squeal without stopping, but he did not touch the green stone that was eaten by the little thing. A cool and desolate wind blew from the south, making the leaves and weeds rustle. Jingxia was groping and thinking, when she suddenly heard a quick blast of wind.

He subconsciously deployed a wall of water to block the sudden attack. When he looked up again, he saw a mutated golden retriever about half the height of a man, baring a pair of sharp teeth and glaring at him viciously.

Different from the gentle and friendly person before the end of the world, this mutated golden retriever exudes a ferocious gaze, has sharp teeth, and drips mucus downwards. It is so thin that it is skinny and bones, and its golden fur has turned black and is so wet that it sticks to the body. There was a hideous wound on its right abdomen, and the skin and flesh were turned outwards, revealing a bit of white and red bone and flesh.

Jing Xia's eyes darkened, and she threw the little black dumpling in her hand back on her head, and then stared seriously at the mutated golden retriever, which was obviously at the end of its rope. After all, it is a relatively intelligent creature. This mutated golden retriever probably realized that it was about to die. It simply kicked the ground with its hind paws and bit Jingxia with its bloody mouth.

The sharp water jet cut him in half.

His two bodies twitched on the ground a few times, and finally lost their life completely.

Dark red blood flowed all over the floor. Jingxia looked down at the mutated beast in silence for a long time, and finally sighed softly.

It was probably only E-level, and he was seriously injured. In his eyes, this was basically a collision of himself with the blade.