64

☆ 64. Chapter 64

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 64:

The embankment area near the ocean is crowded with people. Countless people are transporting huge rocks from the inside of the land, stacking them and carving them, making the already tall embankment even more majestic.

At this moment, a thick layer of dark clouds drifted in from the distant sky, weighing so heavily on everyone's heart that everyone on the beach could not ignore looking up at this strange sky. They put down what they were doing and stopped working non-stop. They all raised their heads and looked at the thick cloud in surprise, which clearly symbolized something ominous.

Yu Kai silently put down the huge machine in his hand and looked at the distant sea and sky with a solemn expression. I saw that the sea was still calm and peaceful, and there was no change as in the past. Only the weird weather and climate were confusing.

Everyone waited quietly for a long time, but did not expect any strange changes. Dark clouds came over the city, the air pressure dropped, and the air was so stagnant that it seemed like you couldn't breathe, which made you feel heavy.

In the southeast corner of Area 93, the newly opened area of ​​the S city base, Jing Xia was using a water blade to quickly decapitate a huge and ferocious mutant beast. Before the blood splashed to the ground, he looked up at the sky in shock, his expression dignified.

In the sparring field of the S City base training area, Ji Chuancheng slowly raised his head and looked at the dark and oppressive clouds. His sharp phoenix eyes were slightly narrowed, his thin lips were slightly pursed, and his eyes were deep.

In the laboratory on the second underground floor of the S City Base Research Institute, a group of assistants in white coats were packing their things quickly and filed out of the metal door one by one. Only a tall and thin man was left, grabbing the black paper on the metal long bed. The mutated beast was violently thrown into the black metal box.

Qi Yang reached out and pushed the frame of the glasses on the bridge of his nose. A white light flashed in front of his eyes. He looked at the dying mutated beast in the box with an indifferent expression and made no move. After an unknown amount of time, he took out a small white jade-like bottle from his pocket, opened the cork, sprinkled some on the ferocious wound of the mutated beast, and then closed the door mercilessly.

All of this seemed normal, no different from the past month or so.

All of this seems unusual, and the hidden crisis is hidden deep in a place that no one knows, waiting to happen.

Qi Yang came out of the elevator carrying the big box, opened the door, went out, turned around and walked through the corridor. When he saw the thick dark clouds in the sky, he paused in surprise, but quickly looked away for a moment and continued to walk calmly and calmly towards the other building.

This inexplicable weather phenomenon lasted from noon to evening, blocking out the beautiful sunset in the past. The moon rises in the east, the sky becomes dark, and the entire S City base slowly becomes silent, without the bustle and noise of the day.

Since the accident in the last experiment, in order to prevent the recurrence of this strange condition, Qi Yang has been severely ordered by Professor Qi and others to live in the medical area of ​​the institute, and even invited Qin Chu to live next door. , for timely treatment.

But more than a week passed, and nothing happened. It was as calm as if the accident was really just an accident.

After that, the experimental team led by Qi Yang has developed the potential self-healing ability of variant S1 to the brain. However, what surprised them was that it was different from the in vitro regeneration of blood, cells, nerve tissue, and body fluids in other parts of the body. , once S1's brain cells, tissues, etc. were separated from the body, they lost their vitality in just five minutes and became a pile of dead matter.