75

☆ 75. Chapter 75

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 75

"That is a cross-sectional mutation point diagram of the brain tissue fluid of the C-level mutant and the research institute's experimental subject S1. The degree of mutation is the most complex and...the most difficult to outline."

This laboratory is located on the underground floor . Two 100W incandescent lamps were used to light up the room, probably because the lights had been on for a while, and the temperature in the room was not low, warm and hot, and shadowy.

Qi Yang just leaned back on the chair seemingly casually, with a mess of various machines and drawings placed on the table in front of him. He raised his hand and put on his glasses again. His handsome face looked pale and transparent under the strong light, and his eyes were completely blocked by the lenses, making it impossible to see his expression clearly.

After getting this answer, Jing Xia was stunned for a while, and then he remembered the mutant beast he had seen once.

There were horrific scars with crisscrossing ravines, and bloody mouths full of pus and rotten bones. The mutant beast was the most cowardly and cowardly one he had ever seen. It was not as violent or willful as other mutant beasts. It was unexpected and impressed him deeply.

"I didn't expect... as a C-level mutant, it could actually draw such a complicated picture." Jing Xia lowered his head and looked at the dense black lines on the drawing seriously, and said, "I remember it seemed to be crushed to death. Probably in that collapse."

Qi Yang narrowed his eyes slightly, said "hmm" and stopped talking.

Jing Xia looked at the other party's appearance, thought for a long time, and said helplessly: "Actually, Qi Yang, I don't really agree with Professor Qi's opinion just now. I have heard people say before that I want to know about this mutation. From the beginning. He didn't succeed, but I don't think you will necessarily fail."

The table was placed in the southwest corner of the room next to the wall, and the white wall was covered with all kinds of strange shapes and patterns. The formulas are jumbled together. Ji Chuancheng leaned gently against the "dirty" wall and raised his eyes to Jing Xia, who looked serious, with a smile flashing in his eyes.

Those who have not succeeded...

A sweet and soft voice sounded in the silent laboratory. Jing Xia gently placed the drawing in his hand on the messy long table. Seemingly aware of the glare that shone on his back, Jing Xia coughed lightly: Well, don't look, it's you.

"However, I think you should take good care of yourself first." Jing Xia looked up and down Qi Yang's thin body and suggested: "Recently, Sister Qin has been using supernatural powers to treat the injured every day. Since you want to study evolutionaries and mutated beasts, then you can put down the research you are doing now and try to conquer the superpowers instead."

Qi Yang was silent for a long time, then suddenly straightened up and asked with a complex expression: "Jing Xia, do you think I should first Put down the relatively simple study of mutant beast tissue cells and turn to conquer human superpowers? Do you know how much more complex human cell differentiation is than these mutant beasts?" It was the first time I heard the other

party shout out "King" so seriously. At the word "Xia", the young man couldn't help but be startled, and strangely began to miss the phrase "Xiao Xia Zi" that made him angry many times. But looking at Qi Yang's serious expression at the moment, he could only think for a while and replied: "Although it is very complicated, but just like what Professor Qi just said, you should not lock yourself in the laboratory. Maybe You think the research direction you chose is right, but other approaches can also give you an inspiration."