52

☆ 52. Chapter 52

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 52

Just as Jingxia wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth in anger and anger, the door to the room was gently pushed open. Jing Xia subconsciously raised her hand to cover the wound on her lip. When she turned her head, she saw Qin Chu walking into the room with a smile.

Qin Chu was wearing a brand new white coat. He was tall and elegant. He put his hands in his pockets and walked to the bed with a smile.

"What? I didn't expect you to be alive and kicking so quickly, little bastard?"

Jingxia covered half of his cheek with one hand, which happened to block the bite mark on his mouth, but he obviously didn't know that this kind of behavior would affect others. There is nothing obvious in his eyes. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips were watery. Anyone with a discerning eye could tell what happened in the room just now.

Qin Chu raised an eyebrow and said teasingly: "You little bastard, do you have a toothache?"

Jing Xia immediately said: "No, I am... I am too hot from the sun, my face is burning!"

Qin Chu burst out laughing and stopped teasing him. She first used the instruments in the room to check Ji Chuancheng's physical condition in detail, and then breathed a sigh of relief: "Except for some scars that have not faded, there are basically no major problems."

Ji Chuancheng said lightly . He nodded lightly, but before he could speak, Jing Xia hurriedly interrupted: "Sister Qin, have all the wounds on his back really healed? I remember that it was so rotten to the spine that I could see the internal organs."

Sister Qin heard this . He said, snorting coldly: "Do you not believe in my medical skills, or do you not believe in my super powers?" "

...I'm just a little worried about Ah Chuan." His voice was very low, so low that it did not disturb the person opposite the hospital bed. Qin Chu heard it, but it all fell into the ears of the handsome and indifferent man.

Jing Xia turned her face to the side and met Ji Chuancheng's meaningful gaze. He swallowed with a dry throat and asked reflexively: "Ah... Ah Chuan, what are you looking at?" His

dark and deep eyes looked at Jing Xia for a while, and a playful color flashed across Ji Chuan Cheng's eyes. Covering it up, he said calmly: "Have you seen my internal organs?" "

...What's so interesting about this?"

"I suffered a loss."

"..."

"I also have to see some compensation. Come back."

"Ji Chuancheng, please faint quickly! Don't wake up again in this life!"

Looking at the angry expression of the young man, his thin lips slightly hooked, Ji Chuancheng showed a helpless and doting smile. He watched the blood spread upward from Jing Xia's ears, dyeing most of his face a beautiful red. Those beautiful eyes were so stunning that Ji Chuan couldn't turn away, as bright as stars.

Ji Chuancheng smiled and said nothing, but he understood everything in his heart.

He was feeling guilty, feeling guilty that he almost died trying to save him. No matter how much he said it, it didn't matter, this incident would definitely leave an indelible mark in the heart of a serious and stubborn person like Jing Xia, and all he could do was to

make him forget it every time.

"Okay, okay, you little bastard, calm down. If you continue to explode, I will kick you downstairs." Qin Chu spoke domineeringly, and Sister Yu's magnetic voice echoed in the small room, and all of a sudden Jingxia, who had been tortured since childhood, did not dare to move anymore. She continued: "I'll treat the young master's back injury first. Although it's basically fine, it would be good to recover as soon as possible."