67

☆ 67. Chapter 67

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 67:

S1's cry was very soft, and it was even harder to hear when mixed with its painful screams. Behind the tempered glass, Professor Qi and his group watched in surprise as Qi Yang quickly pulled out the hose from the mutated beast's chest. The light yellow solution flowed on its chest, making a "sizzling" sound.

The sound of skin and flesh being burned and scorching, and the sound of howling from the mutated beast's mouth, kept ringing together. Qi Yang turned around and kept running around the laboratory to search. He turned over the shelves one by one and checked the solutions and reagents one by one. He kept chanting "isoamyl nitrite" and sweated more and more on his forehead.

Everyone who was separated by a glass was a little confused. Professor Qi came to his senses first. He pressed the intercom on the table and said: "Qi Yang, what happened? Your experiment has not been completed yet. You should not suddenly Abort..."

Qi Yang threw aside a bottle of garbage reagent in his hand, turned around and shouted loudly: "We were wrong! It is not an ordinary C-level mutant! It is not an ordinary mutant beast at all! We all Wrong! We are all wrong!!!"

Professor Qi looked at Qi Yang's crazy look and was a little confused. He was slightly stunned, and then immediately reacted and said: "Its self-healing ability is indeed the strongest we have ever seen. Big, it is indeed not ordinary. But we have determined that there is nothing special about it, it just..."

"It can talk! Do you know it can talk!"

As soon as these words came to light, the entire laboratory fell silent. The people separated by a thick layer of tempered glass all froze up, looking at the pale man with disbelief, and then... together they stared at the black man who was tied to the experimental table. Mutated beast.

In this weird atmosphere, everyone stared silently at the twitching mutant beast. The next second - there was no warning! Almost everyone squeezed towards the narrow door together!

A large group of people crowded at the door and were not allowed to go in. At the same time, they were shouting and making noises.

"I want to go in, I want to go in! I am Professor Qi, let me go in first!"

"Bah! Old Qi, you are so shameless!"

"We all want to go in, talking mutant beasts! Talking mutant beasts !"

...

However, a male assistant wearing glasses as thick as beer bottoms did not squeeze in. He stretched his eyes on the bridge of his nose in confusion and said to himself: "Parrots can speak because they have syringes and syringes. The tongue, cartilage ring and vocal membrane work together to cause the air cavity to make sounds. In this case, more training is needed to speak correctly. This mutant beast...can talk?!" The

noisy fighting sounds disturbed the quiet laboratory. It was extremely noisy, but Qi Yang was in no mood to pay attention to those damn people in the laboratory. He searched for a long time but couldn't find what he needed most, so he could only use a small amount of sodium thiosulfate for micro-detoxification.

Looking at the twitching mutated beast, Qi Yang lowered his head and said in a suppressed voice: "You are very powerful, you are very powerful, you will not die like this, right? You will not die, you cannot die like this Yes... you won't die."

Qi Yang kept thinking as if he was deceiving himself. Listening to the commotion coming from the door, his face darkened and he raised his head suddenly: "Shut up! You all go find something for me! Don't make any more trouble here! If it dies, all of us will lose it." My life is not enough to pay..."