19

☆ 19. Chapter Nineteen

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 19

The waiting time is the most excruciating.

The syringe of light purple solution was injected into Ji Chuancheng's arm bit by bit. Jing Xia had never felt that his movements were so slow. Pushing the piston handle, injecting the last bit of AZ mixed with his own blood into the opponent's body, Jingxia quickly kicked off the ground in the next second.

"Achuan?!"

"Master?!"

Two surprised voices sounded at the same time.

Jing Xia barely dodged the palm that Ji Chuancheng suddenly swung at him. He looked at the other person again and saw that the man still had his eyes closed tightly. He still didn't seem to wake up, but the look of pain and torture on his face was even worse. He became more ferocious, his whole body was straightened, his upper body was off the ground, his arm muscles became stronger, and his veins were exposed.

"You bastard, are you harming the major?!" Yu Kai pulled Qi Yang up from the ground without saying a word and shouted viciously.

Qi Yang smiled nonchalantly: "As I said before, I don't know what the results of the experiment will be. But you can also do nothing. After an hour, Major Ji will naturally be dead, and he will have nothing to do with me. It has nothing to do with it." As he said that, he raised his head again and looked over Yu Kai's shoulder, shouting: "Jing Xia, I would like to ask, when did you awaken your power? What kind of power do you have?"

Jing Xia was at the moment. He was immersed in the sudden attack that just hit him and did not recover. Suddenly he heard his name. He turned around in a daze and replied reflexively: "Awakened more than 20 days ago, water power."

Qi Yang heard this. He raised an eyebrow, but he just let out an inexplicable low laugh from his throat and said no more. Yu Kai felt angry when he saw this guy's heartless look. He just raised his fist and planned to hit the opponent again, but was interrupted by Qin Chu's suddenly raised voice: "Master?!!!"

Yu Kai hurriedly Looking back, I saw that Ji Chuancheng's whole body suddenly became quiet, and his body that was originally taut off the ground sank to the ground again. His expression was as calm as if he was sleeping, only the beads of sweat on his forehead were hinting. It shows that the other party is still in abnormal physical condition.

Yu Kai let go of Qi Yang's collar: "What...what's going on?"

Jing Xia was stunned for a long time, then slowly squatted down against Ji Chuancheng's body. He couldn't help but want to reach out and touch the man who seemed to be entangled in pain, but his hand stopped just as it was in the air, and finally he could only take it back again. He cleared his throat and said, "Maybe normal evolution has begun? Let's... wait."

The layers of dark clouds in the sky were slowly blown away by the evening breeze, and the clear and gentle moonlight shone through the atmosphere. Light up the entire sky. The sharp wind scratched the wound on Jingxia's hand. It was caused by the fight with those mutant compound-toothed flying squirrels, but he didn't seem to feel anything. He just stayed by Ji Chuancheng's side until the other party was completely After calming his breathing, he slowly turned around and left, returning to his original position, guarding the old man who could no longer breathe without saying a word.

The night gradually faded, and when a faint layer of fish belly white appeared on the eastern skyline, Qin Chu suddenly exclaimed. The man who had been unconscious for more than eight hours finally woke up. Everything seems to have returned to normal and calm, but everything seems to have gone irreparably wrong.