47

☆ 47. Chapter 47

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 47

Jingxias world seemed to be dyed red with blood.

The sharp red blades glowed brightly, the red evolvers still resisted, and the red air exuded the breath of death.

Red, red, red, red, red, red...!

Everything...is red.

He raised his fingers blankly and wiped the warm and sticky liquid on his cheeks. The smell of rust filled his nostrils, and blood flowed from the corner of his mouth. The stronger smell of rust made his whole body tremble, and he was a little afraid to confirm with his own eyes what exactly

happened.

After what seemed like an instant and what seemed like endless time, Jing Xia finally slowly raised her head and saw the man who seemed to be on the verge of death.

The black corrosive pus seems to have spread from the right side of his face, corroding his right face until the bones are visible. The left face is still handsome and unforgettably handsome, but the right face... seems to be as ugly as hell!

There are pitted wounds and jagged bones, and blood is still dripping down from time to time, along the skin and flesh, and along the cleanly corroded fat.

Needless to say, that pain is so heartbreaking!

"Achuan!!!"

A cry of despair and sorrow suddenly sounded, as if he was already crying, and his voice became hoarse at the end. However, this is an unnoticed point on the entire beach. No one will find out what is happening here because they are all busy fighting off the seemingly endless mutant beasts around them.

Crying without the feelings of a girl, less than three seconds after the whole incident happened, Jing Xia quickly and gently placed the unconscious man on the ground. When he saw the wound behind the man that was so corroded that his spine was visible, he was unwilling to test the man's heartbeat, and he was unwilling to test the possible unacceptable consequences.

Pulling out the long knife that was stuck vertically on the ground by Ji Chuan, Jing Xia was filled with a cold aura and looked at the mutated octopus that was destroying the ice wall with its five claws spread out with the most indifferent expression.

The entire ice wall is nearly twenty meters high, which is the limit that Ji Chuancheng can achieve.

He used these five walls to block most of the corrosive pus, and finally used his body to block the remaining liquid!

Jing Xia's brain has never been as calm as it is at this moment.

He clearly felt his heart beating vividly in his chest.

Thump thump, thump thump.

Beating at the gentlest and most intense speed.

The A-level mutant octopus's ice-breaking plan has reached the fourth wall, but Jingxia can't wait any longer. He raises the sharp blade and cuts through the last ice wall with one stroke.

He cut through this ice wall with his own hands, and the cold man behind him set up the last ice wall to protect himself.

The mutated octopus seemed to be frightened by his actions. It raised its arms and legs in a daze, hovering in the air without moving. It is an extremely intelligent creature, but at this moment, it has no idea what the human being in front of it is doing.