82

☆ 82. Chapter 82

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 82

"s..."

The howling wind blew past his face, drowning Qi Yang's words in his throat. The wind was mixed with the pungent smell of beasts and the pungent smell of blood, making it difficult to breathe and breathless.

Everyone's movements stopped, and they watched in shock as the tall and straight man walked in step by step.

He walked very slowly, but every step seemed to have a sound that resounded in everyone's heart. Wearing a long black dress, the layers of the clothes were uneven as if they had been torn. It was so simple that it gave it a unique and strange beauty.

His skin is as white as a normal person, his face is handsome and profound, but his eyes are extremely long and narrow. His shoulder-length black hair is a little messy in the wind, but it cannot hide his pair of deep black pupils, which are cold and indifferent, as if All the light that shines in is swallowed up, and there is no wave in the ancient well.

He walked like this step by step.

His tall body was a little thin in the wind, and his strange pale face also made him look a little sickly. It was a horrifying and depressing feeling as if he had experienced the rivers of blood and the forest of bones from the Asura Hell, making everyone present unable to calm down and simply think of him as an ordinary person.

His collarbones were raised high, exposed to the cold wind.

The sun has long been covered by layers of dark clouds. Without the scorching sun, the heat gradually dissipates, and the surroundings of this person seem to be extremely cold, like a black hole, absorbing all the temperature and light, unable to Escape.

When he didn't notice it, Qi Yang's fingers were trembling slightly. Even though the loose white coat hid the trembling of his body, the look of shock and disbelief could not be concealed at all.

The mutated vulture with its scratched face circled in the sky, then flew down without any warning and headed straight towards the man in black. The latter raised his head slightly, and his movement seemed slow but actually he raised his right arm very quickly. The ferocious and cruel vulture just stepped on two gray-white tarsus and landed lightly on his elbow.

The movements are extremely gentle, with a hint of timidity to please.

Lieutenant Chen looked at this strange scene with vigilance. His throat went dry, and after a moment he said: "You...who are you? That mutated beast is very dangerous. You'd better get rid of it quickly." ..."

The man ignored Lieutenant Chen's shouts at all. His slender and beautiful neck moved slightly, and his strangely beautiful face tilted slightly to look at the mutated vulture, and he said quickly: "You are so stupid." His voice was low

. It was as if it was performed with the most perfect cello in the world. Every note was struck at the most accurate point, and the words were spoken only after precise calculations.

The mutated vulture fluttered its wings and its two tarsus trembled slightly. Even Lieutenant Chen, who was not meters away, felt inexplicably that it was afraid.

The man was still looking at it expressionlessly, like an inquisitive child, with curiosity shining in his pupils, and asked: "Why did you get into this?"

He was answered with even more silence. Like the sound of dead wind.

Lieutenant Chen felt as if his whole body had been immersed in cold water, leaving him unable to breathe. He had experienced this extremely oppressive feeling from Major Ji, but it was only a kind of majestic oppression, but there was no such thing as the