24

☆ 24. Chapter 24

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24

A large, thick dark cloud slowly drifted in from the east. The clouds were extremely thick, completely blocking the originally dim moonlight, and the earth suddenly fell into darkness. The strong flashlight in Zhou Yi's hand became the main lighting equipment for the team at this time. The thin and dark man easily pulled a car of people running towards the northwest.

The cold and biting night wind became even more noisy due to the man's acceleration. Jing Xia looked up at Zhou Yi blankly. Just when the latter could hardly keep the smile on his face in embarrassment and wanted to ask a question, Jing Xia slowed down. He slowly frowned and asked: "Two... from city B? Can I know their names?" His voice was all suppressed in his throat. I don't know if it was because of the cold night wind or the speed of the car on the road. Unsteady and his voice was trembling.

Qi Yang stood at the front of the carriage and did not hear Jing Xia's weak voice. Only Zhou Yi standing opposite Jing Xia and Ji Chuancheng beside him could hear it. Qing Ting's handsome brows frowned slightly, Ji Chuan turned his head calmly and looked at Jing Xia.

In the silent and hazy darkness, the young man's exquisite eyes widened in horror, but he was only surprised for a while and then calmed down the expression on his face. He swallowed and explained: "I didn't expect that people from City B would come here, so I was a little curious. Zhou Yi, do you know their names?"

Zhou Yi didn't notice at a distance of more than half a meter. Seeing Jingxia's abnormality, he replied: "Because they are not in the same group as me, I am not very familiar with them. However, I heard that one of them has a very powerful ice power. He was killed in the Huangpu River half a month ago. A small wave of mutant beasts attacked and killed 3 C-level mutants."

The fingers holding on to the railing tightened slightly, Jingxia kept her expression calm and said with a smile: "Be able to kill 3 C-level mutants. The mutants are indeed very powerful. Maybe we can go and see if we know each other this time."

Zhou Yi was stunned: "Do you know them?"

Just like there are nearly a thousand evolvers in S city so far. , in City B, the number of evolvers is definitely not that small. The probability of meeting two people in a huge crowd is indeed very low.

Jing Xia smiled and shook his head: "No, I just think they are all from the same place. There may be some common language, and they will be able to integrate here."

Zhou Yi nodded in understanding and said nothing.

Jing Xia slowly closed her eyes, her eyes gradually darkened, and she stared at the dark place on the car board without saying a word. The dark night obscured his expression, but the fingers holding the railing were already tightly clenched.

"Who are they?" The low and elegant voice seemed a bit ethereal in the night wind. Ji Chuancheng looked away from Jing Xia's left hand and asked seemingly casually.

"Chijijijiji!!!"

Suddenly hearing Ji Chuancheng's question, Jingxia was startled, her hands loosened, and she almost dropped the Chiji in her palm. Seeing this, the little black dumpling quickly climbed up his arms until he reached his shoulders before stopping his little fat legs and found a comfortable position to sit down.

With her beautiful eyes lowered, Jing Xia hesitated for a while, then raised her head and replied, "I guess... it's probably Wu Jiqing and... Su Weishang. It's normal for them to come to S City. I told you before."