114

☆ 114. Chapter 114 Rupture (End)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 114 Breakup (End)

Probably laughing in anger, Qin Chu asked back: "Two versus two, is it bullying? What's more, isn't Wu Jiqing standing next to you?" "

You!" Wu Jiqing was also very excited at this time. He looked embarrassed, but he also understood that the current situation was not beneficial to him. And in fact, he was vaguely suspicious of Su Weishang. He unconsciously took a step back. Because the steps were so small, almost no one noticed. However, in this way, Su Weishang was completely exposed to Qin Chu's sight.

Ji Chuancheng's handsome and profound face was still as indifferent and calm as before, but his gaze was like a line of fire, tightly wrapped around Su Weishang, making his face turn red and unable to say a word.

I don't know how long it took, but the silent man suddenly sighed deeply, with a hint of sadness in his expression: "Su Weishang, tell me, why did you... kill him?" There was no trace of the

previous emotion in his voice. Some of the grief and anger are just a kind of hopeless despair. It seems that you are just asking a very simple thing, and getting the answer is no longer so important at this time.

Su Weishang stared at Ji Chuancheng seriously for a long time, and suddenly laughed out loud: "Hahahaha! Ji Chuancheng, are you begging me?" His laughter was very crazy, almost on the edge of emotion.

Seeing this, Qin Chu said angrily: "Su Weishang, are you admitting it?! You can actually do this..."

"I want to know why you must be obsessed with this matter. This matter has nothing to do with you. The good thing is that once it is exposed, it will be irreversible, but... why?" Ji Chuancheng's cold and deep voice trembled slightly. Qin Chu turned around in surprise, only to see that his eyes were full of red bloodshot eyes, slowly He slowly opened his lips: "I beg you, Su Weishang."

After hearing Ji Chuancheng's almost pleading words, Su Weishang's emotions slowly calmed down.

He looked coldly at this man who was so fragile that he was no longer strong. The emotions flowing in his eyes were so complicated that it was difficult for people to see clearly. After a long time, he suddenly smiled and said: "That's it. It's because you are all like this that I wish..." His voice suddenly rose: "I wish he would die quickly!!!"

At the end of the sentence, Su Weishang's voice was a little broken. But he continued to shout crazily: "Why! Why! We are all from the Jing family, why am I not even qualified to be named Jing! Why, just because Jingxia has a good mother? I am qualified Do you choose your own mother? Do I just want to have such a dirty and shameless mistress who steals business secrets, kidnaps and extorts! These are not my choices. Why are I different from Jingxia? Why..."

"Su Wei Shang!" Ji Chuancheng's voice no longer had the usual calmness. He retorted loudly: "No one has ever treated you badly, provided you with food, clothing, and support for you to grow up. Even In his heart, Uncle Jing prefers to please you who pretends to be good. Even Wu Jiqing treated Xiaoxia badly because of you. What are you dissatisfied with! The world does not revolve around you. You already have a lot of things. What? I can't even fill your greedy heart, you..."

The choked voice stopped suddenly, and the words of extreme grief and collapse seemed to have exhausted all his energy. The man who had been insisting on holding on finally had the chance to do it for him at this moment. It was extremely painful for such a trivial reason.

Because of such a trivial and meaningless reason, he forever lost the person who was at the top of his heart.

Just because of such a feeble reason, just because of this reason that he had thought of thousands of times and had never thought of, this person actually dared to do such a thing that violated morality and human ethics!