102

☆ 102. Chapter 102

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 102:

There were deafening roars and roars on the beach. The temporary medical area, which was only three kilometers away from the battlefield, gradually became busy with the beginning of the war. Medical staff carried stretchers one after another in and out. From time to time, stretchers covered with white cloth were carried out by expressionless nurses.

The number of sacrificed evolvers gradually increased, but the number of dead mutant beasts was even more staggering!

In the entire S city base from the center to the east, except for the bloody sea battlefield and the busy medical area, almost no one else could be seen. Irrelevant personnel have long been evacuated to a safe area for isolation and protection. Except for researchers like Professor Qi who are determined to live and die with the base, only Qi Yang and his team are still unwilling to evacuate.

However, they did not go to the front line. Instead, they stayed in the laboratory on the third floor underground and did not dare to relax for a moment to conduct research.

"The pr-h value is too high!" Zhang Bendan looked at a complicated instrument and shouted loudly.

A young female assistant nodded immediately and started to prepare the solution with three or four liquids of different concentrations. In just a moment, she poured them all into the thing isolated by protective glass.

Inside the three layers of bulletproof glass was a metal-like spherical object that looked only as big as a fist.

Its surface resembles a layer of semi-melted liquid that seems to be constantly flowing. The metallic feeling that reflects the cold luster, coupled with the fact that it looks like a sharp pointed object that is raised like a hedgehog for some reason, the ball is still pulsing, as if it is very unstable.

Qi Yang was wearing a sterile mask. He carefully observed the sphere for a long time, and suddenly raised his head and looked at Zhang Bendan. The two looked at each other for a very short time, but there was a silent negotiation going on quickly. In the end, it was Zhang Bendan who was defeated first.

Zhang Bendan said: "The artillery shells of the Stab-3 have reached the final stage. How is the improvement and modification of the barrel at your place, Team A?" There are two

experimental tables in the laboratory. The elite researcher leading the team on the other side heard this. He immediately raised his head and reported: "The 3 series modified with the stab-2 transmitter has been theoretically successful. Zhang Sijing is doing the final scan. The current computer scan results are very stable and can be put into use."

Zhang Bendan clicked lightly . He nodded, then silently raised his head and looked at the man in the white coat opposite.

Qi Yang has slowly taken off the latex gloves on his hands. He is now putting his hands in his coat pockets, looking at the hedgehog-like ball with his narrow and handsome eyes down expressionlessly. The stab-3 shell has gone beyond the scope of ordinary biochemical weapons. In terms of this active life expression, it already has the most basic cellular reflex ability and can avoid risks.

Zhang Bendan hesitated for a while, then asked: "Major Qi, we should start the last step."

After waiting for a long time for Qi Yang's answer, Zhang Bendan was about to ask again when he suddenly heard Qi Yang's throat. There was a burst of low laughter, and then he said: "I will inject the final birth fluid. You can go out first. Its theoretical range is within ten meters in diameter. Even if the experiment fails, as long as you leave the underground, you have an 80% chance. Save your life."