106

☆ 106. Chapter 106

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 106

Qi Yang's voice at this time was far softer than what S1 remembered. His voice seemed even more ethereal in the cold wind, as if he would go away with the wind as soon as he let go, never to be seen again. Can't catch it.

Innocence and simplicity only appeared on S1's handsome and evil face for a moment, and then disappeared without a trace. He stared at Qi Yang for a long time with his almost pure black and opaque pupils, and finally said suddenly: "Then I will let you kill me first, okay?"

This sentence was completely beyond Qi Yang's expectations.

The fingers of his left hand trembled slightly at a place where s1 could not see, and then he asked: "Why?"

S1's dark pupils were filled with specks of opal-like white, and he answered matter-of-factly: "Yang, your right hand is useless, and Compared to you, I am dead."

His voice stopped suddenly. This simple and innocent explanation seemed to make S1 feel a little disgusted. The black in his eyes crazily ravaged the pure white stars, making S1 beautiful and easy to see. The strange face turned ferocious in an instant, and he said angrily: "I want to kill you, Yang."

As soon as he finished speaking, S1 raised his right hand and stopped half a meter in front of Qi Yang.

I saw Qi Yang suddenly raising the high-rotation strong electric nuclear rail gun in his left hand, and pointed the black muzzle at S1 sinisterly.

S1 was stunned for a moment, then raised the corners of his lips in disdain and asked, "Yang, what are you doing with this little toy? It's not even qualified to tickle those two idiots down there. This isn't fun, Yang."

Qi Yang ignored S1's contempt. The smile on his face disappeared completely, "S1, do you know what I regret most in my life?"

S1 lowered his eyes and said nothing.

Qi Yang slowly raised the corners of his lips and said in a melancholy tone: "At the beginning, because I disliked you for being too weak, I asked Lieutenant Chen to blow you up with a lightning cannon. You tell me, if I had What would happen if you use this gun that can seriously injure S-level mutants to shoot at you who are only C-level... no, even D-level?" As soon as he

finished speaking, Qi Yang pressed the launch button instantly. device.

A dazzling white light suddenly shot out from the exit of the gun. At the same time, S1's patience was finally exhausted. The pure and innocent white in his eyes was completely suppressed by the endless fierce darkness. In his hand was an air cannon compressed to the extreme, blasting towards Qi Yang's already thin body.

As if deliberately not aiming at the fatal spot, a bloody hole was blown out of Qi Yang's entire left shoulder. This violent movement caused the silver-white gun in his left hand to fall directly down from the embankment of more than 60 meters. Only the white light still brewing at the muzzle seemed to imply: a failed attack.

S1 slowly tilted his head, and the black hair on his forehead covered half of his eyes following his movement. He blinked and answered Qi Yang's question: "You asked me what would happen... But Yang, you didn't do that at the time. It's too late to use this kind of toy now." A lot

of The blood loss made Qi Yang's face paler, and he was so shocked by the air cannon that he took a step back. But S1 had no intention of letting him retreat. His long and thin left arm suddenly tightened his grip on Qi Yang's fragile neck and brought him forward.