85

☆ 85. Chapter 85

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 85

A stream of clear and sweet liquid suddenly rolled down Qi Yang's esophagus. The moment the liquid touched the esophagus, Qi Yang's groggy consciousness suddenly woke up. He opened his eyes wide and looked at the man in front of him in disbelief -

the distance was too close, so close that he could feel the warm breath between his nostrils.

The hot temperature on the lips came from the lips of this mutant beast. It only knew how to pass through the sweet liquid in a daze, with the lips pressed tightly together without any unnecessary movements.

It seemed that it was because the temperature of the kiss was too scorching, and it seemed that it was because he was frightened by this scene, Qi Yang calmed down instantly.

He felt a surging vitality flowing through his blood vessels and around his body. It flowed through his severed right hand and through the two serious wounds on his ribs, as if a warm hand was gently stroking the wounds all over his body, making him gradually forget the pain.

What a deadly smell, what a sweet taste.

I still want more...

I still want...

Qi Yang rushed forward and threw the black-haired man to the ground. The other person's body was so weak that he found it a bit incredible. With just a little bit of force, he was able to pin the man down.

The gentle and lingering rhythm between the lips and tongue, and the soft and moaning sound sounded on the deserted street. Blocked by large broken rocks, the noisy environment outside seemed not to disturb the couple who were kissing passionately, entangled with silver threads and endlessly ambiguous.

However, anyone who witnesses this scene with their own eyes will be surprised to find that the face of the man pressed on the ground is getting paler and paler, and his skin, which was already too fair to look like a mortal, is now even more faintly exposed. Pale veins.

His arms that were still trying to struggle gradually lost their strength and fell to the ground feebly.

But on his body, the handsome and elegant man seemed not to notice anything unusual about the person beneath him. He still hugged him tightly and sucked hard the sweet liquid from his lips and tongue.

That kind of sweet and fragrant feeling, that kind of comfort that releases all the cells in the body, makes Qi Yang, who has always had strong self-control, simply unable to extricate himself. Just a little more, no... More, more, more...

"Well... Yang..." The

white and clear eyes gradually became dull, and for some reason, s1's handsome and noble face seemed to be in a state of confusion. At this time, he seemed a little naive and kind-hearted. The weak voice sounded in Qi Yang's ears, like beating a giant drum, making him wake up instantly.

He suddenly stood up holding the other person's chest.

The lustful saliva lingered between the two lips. Qi Yang took a breath and calmed down, but still couldn't hide the flush on his cheeks. But at this time, he was not in the mood to care about his own affairs -

s1, very weak.

He was vaguely aware that the liquid that saved his life was definitely not a good thing, but at this moment, he had more important things to do, and he needed to... finish them quickly.