92

☆ 92. Chapter Ninety-Two

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 92

As the sun sets in the west, the light becomes a little dimmer. The bright sky was already very dark. Jing Xia and Ji Chuancheng walked together in the sparsely populated stairwell. Their figures were sometimes bright and sometimes dark. Most of the time, they were completely integrated into the darkness, and the shadows could no longer be distinguished.

"Qi Yang's injury should have been caused by a mutated beast," Ji Chuancheng's voice paused for a moment, but then quickly added: "It's the king."

Jing Xia's steps suddenly stagnated, and she looked around in surprise. The tall and straight man asked: "...King?!"

Ji Chuancheng calmly nodded slightly. He squinted his eyes. His handsome face was obscured by the shadow of the staircase, making it difficult for people to see his face clearly. The look on his face said: "That's a humanoid mutated beast with extremely white skin."

Jing Xia was no longer frightened, he had already kept up with Ji Chuancheng's pace.

When the latter said the word "king", he was already prepared to accept the image of a vicious and terrifying mutant beast.

His subordinates were as fierce as the SS-level mutant conger eel in the daytime. Jing Xia subconsciously believed that the king must be a ferocious beast with a length of more than 100 meters. He might even have a strange invisible mutation. Able to penetrate deep into the base without being detected.

But...it's actually a humanoid!

However, this is also consistent with the fact that no one else in the base saw the existence of the mutated beast that injured Qi Yang, but Jingxia suddenly thought: "Since he is the king, why did he let Qi Yang go? Qi Yang just An ordinary human being, it should be able to easily deal with him. Even if you arrive in time, I don't think you may be able to get an advantage from him."

Although he has not shown all his strength, Jingxia vaguely The Earth can detect that the opponent's current level should not be much worse than that of the mutated conger eel.

At this point in time, it was the time when Jingxia experienced the third beast tide war in his previous life.

The mutant conger eel, just as Jing Xia remembered in his previous life, fully and perfectly displayed its unparalleled strength as an SS-level mutant today. At this time last year, Ji Chuancheng was dispatched to the n city base to provide support, but this year, because the research institute allocated energy to provide talents and combat capabilities for n city, there was no tragic situation like the serial attacks on n city in Jingxia's previous life.

Ji Chuancheng has not left, so even if this mutated conger eel leads his men to repeat the third beast wave, Jingxia can guarantee that humans will never be defeated so tragically.

Jing Xia stepped up the last step.

Dark clouds began to cover the vast sky again at some point, and the moonlight dimly penetrated through the gaps in the clouds.

The strongest thunder power in the entire S City base is Lieutenant Chen. Today, he was slightly injured due to the mission, so he was unable to provide too much lightning to activate Professor Qi's spinning AC circuit. Therefore, the entire medical area is a vast area of ​​darkness. Only a few intensive care units have a little light, like sparks of hope in the dark night, igniting the dawn of mankind.

"It was already very late when I arrived at the scene. Based on Qi Yang's injuries at the time, I didn't think he could survive." Ji Chuancheng's voice was deliberately lowered to prevent disturbing the rest of the people in the surrounding wards: "But he He was in good spirits at the time, but the humanoid mutant beast seemed to be lower than A-level in strength."