103

☆ 103. Chapter 103

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 103:

The situation where humans had the upper hand collapsed instantly.

The building collapsed, leaving no one with any time to react. When the mutant conger eel led nearly 10,000 C-level and above mutants riding the wind and waves, most of the evolvers on the beach began to waver in confidence.

They were so dark that just looking at them would make people tremble with fear, not to mention that when they completely landed, the vast and earth-shaking momentum made many people feel the strength of both sides before the war started. Huge gap.

Jing Xia and Ji Chuancheng looked at each other, and they immediately understood each other's intentions this time.

Professor Qi and others, who occupied a powerful observation position, were even more furious.

Professor Qi's gray eyebrows were raised high, and his cheeks were flushed. He was half angry and half anxious: "Let's try to suppress our enthusiasm first, allowing us to see the hope of victory with difficulty, and then completely and ruthlessly overturning these." The mutated beast has really become a spirit, it has really become a fairy!"

Professor Lu heard Professor Qi's angry words in the audience. Although he was much older and less prone to anger, his eyes were still burning at this time: " Are you so sure that they will win and treat us like monkeys?!"

After hearing this, Professor Qi gradually calmed down.

He stared at the situation on the beach with energetic eyes for a long time, and suddenly said: "No big deal, it will be a fight to the death!"

Professor Lu was stunned for a while, but did not object.

Yes, all of them had expected the worst outcome three months ago.

It's nothing more than using stab-2 to completely destroy this group of mutant beast enemies. However, under such fierce and extreme measures, Qi Yang and Ji Chuancheng voted against it at that time, because the bad situation they expected was unfolding in front of Professor Qi - the

mutant beast king did not come!

An SS-level mutant conger eel, an SS-level mutant killer whale, plus dozens of S-level mutants and countless other advanced mutants - these are far inferior to the mutant beast king.

Qi Yang brought the mutated killer whale's genes back for study and found that, like the mutated conger eel, these super mutant beasts that mutated extremely fast and in special directions all had something special: disordered genetic order.

Their number of chromosomes is different from that of ordinary similar species, and the selective expression of genes also symbolizes the characteristics of various organisms. The mutated conger eel was fairly average, and one could tell it was a conger eel at a glance, but the mutated killer whale felt completely different.

Not to mention s1.

Qi Yang still hasnt figured out the species type of s1.

Since S1 was previously imprisoned for several months, this mutant beast king has the most genetic data, blood analysis, etc. among the advanced mutant beasts owned by the institute. But once these things leave the body of the mutated beast, they become a pile of waste, and no results can be obtained.

It's as if there is something mysterious that exists only in that mutated beast - which has not been noticed by anyone yet - and is the fundamental reason why it has extraordinary mutation.