111

☆ 111. Chapter 111 Rupture (Part 2)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111: Rupture (Part 2)

"Master, the little bastard...is no longer here."

A few days later, the order of the entire S City base had woken up from the chaos and anxiety a few days ago.

The troops who stabilized the remote areas and guarded against another enemy attack were in good order. The burning and memorial ceremonies for the casualties were also simply completed. The medical area was so busy that it was impossible to spare time and finally improved. However, Qin Chu was already in the simple room. I stood in front of the house all day.

After finally finishing all the matters at hand, she finally had time to take a look...

this room that had been closed all day.

Qin Chu had thought countless times about what kind of reaction he would get when he told Ji Chuancheng the cruel and realistic truth. She has considered grief, anger, pain, sadness, despair, and even disorder.

After more than twenty years of companionship, even a stupid woman with a dull head and no understanding of human feelings would have long been able to detect Ji Chuancheng's never-concealed support for Jing Xia. What's more, she is Qin Chu.

However, after all this, what she never expected was that Ji

Chuancheng just remained silent for a few minutes, then nodded gently, seemingly casually asked her... where the body was parked, and then turned and left. .

Qin Chu looked at Ji Chuan's tall and lean back, and her eyes seemed to reappear with the man's red eyes just now, his fingers pinched tightly into his palms, and his pale thin lips.

No matter how well he hid it, Qin Chu's companionship for more than twenty years allowed Qin Chu to discover the other party's abnormalities at the first time.

Qin Chu felt that his sky seemed to have darkened, and it faintly wanted to collapse, but it held on to the last pillar. She looked at Ji Chuan's retreating back, walking steadily, neither fast nor slow, just like this, but his back was no longer as strong and upright as before.

When did...the young master's back become bent?

Qin Chu didn't know and never wanted to know.

She only knew that the young master had locked himself in this room all day and night. All day and night, not a drop of water, not a grain of rice, not even a little bit of light penetrated.

He locked himself with that person's body.

Biting his back molars, Qin Chu finally made up his mind: Even if he is knocked unconscious, he must be taken out!

But to her surprise, as soon as she took the first step, the door of the room that had been closed all night opened with a creak. She quickly stepped forward: "Master, you..."

The voice stopped suddenly.

Qin Chu stared blankly at the man who slowly walked out of the darkness. She felt that there seemed to be a weak flame swaying gently in her throat, touching her broken heart one by one, making her feel sad. All her words were drowned in the other person's expressionless gesture, and she felt the silent grief.

"Well, let's go."

Ji Chuan stumbled slightly as he took the first step down the steps.

Maybe it was because he hadn't eaten for many days, maybe it was because he was overworked when he rushed back from the n city base, or maybe it was because his entire spirit had been completely hollowed out and he had become a walking zombie holding on with weak faith. He took a moment to relax. Only then did he stabilize his body shape.