41

☆ 41. Chapter 41

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

The evil smile on his face gradually subsided, Qi Yang straightened his expression and said seriously: "I need a reason. Moreover, based on the feedback from the previous cleaning investigation conducted by the institute, as of the end of the Yangtze River estuary, The machine-scanned result of the underwater mutant beast group is the highest level C. The institute will send people to investigate again every month, so there is no need to conduct a detailed sweep."

Jing Xia shook his head: "You also said before, that Duoduo Mutated roses are mutating rapidly at a speed that you can't even imagine, from level D to level C, and even faintly exceeding level C. No one can guarantee whether there will be advanced mutants at the bottom of that river now. ."

Naturally, Jingxia couldn't directly tell Qi Yang that in just over half a month, the entire S City base would usher in the first wave of beasts, and the central area where the first attack broke out was the Huangpu River near the Bund. .

Thousands of mutant beasts broke out of the water and landed on the shore. There are tens of thousands of E-level mutants, nearly a thousand D-level mutants, hundreds of C-level mutants, dozens of B-level mutants, and even a few A-level mutants!

These cruel and ruthless beasts landed on the shore, and together with the mutated plants that had been lurking on the land for who knows how long and where they lurked, they attacked the unprepared humans on the land.

Blood, whimpering, wailing.

The entire S city was filled with turbid gas, and even the air was filled with the putrid and unpleasant smell of death.

As for this first beast attack that had never had any signs of happening, Jing Xia couldn't tell Qi Yang directly, not only because he couldn't explain the reason, but also because... the other party would never believe it.

The suspicion that there would be powerful mutants at the bottom of the river already made Qi Yang sneer. And tell him directly: There are at most 20 days left, and City S will usher in the first beast wave, and he will ignore it.

Unless...exposing his rebirth.

Jing Xia turned to look at Ji Chuancheng, and as soon as he raised his eyes, he met Ji Chuancheng's. I saw a little version of myself reflected in those deep black eyes, looking helpless and hesitant. I had made up my mind but didn't know how to do it.

Jingxia's heart sank.

Ji Chuancheng shook his head slightly, and even though he didn't speak, he understood what Jing Xia meant. To this question, the answer he gave was -

it cannot be exposed.

Qi Yang looked at the two people in front of him "winking", and slowly raised his lips and chuckled: "Xiao Xiazi, just using instruments to scan the mutation status of the mutant beasts in the river is already very expensive, and even takes a long time. Part 1 It has only been five days since the first wave of scanning activities. Now you are asking for another more detailed sweep without giving me a suitable reason. I really cannot accept it."

Jing Xia was speechless for a moment, and after a moment, he said excitedly: "Qi Yang, do you really believe me? If you do this for me, I can reveal a secret about Su Weishang to you, which may... be related to his piece of jade."

This kind of thing that consumes manpower and material resources, It is almost impossible to achieve in the last days. The research institute has always been responsible for cleaning up mutants from the river bottom. Only a group of lunatics like them can create a machine for detecting mutant beasts. In this matter, even the three founders of S City have no room to interfere.