51

☆ 51. Chapter 51

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51

When Jingxia just woke up the next day, she learned the news that Ji Chuancheng was awake.

Without even a moment's delay, he rushed to the top floor on crutches. The wound on his leg had been completely repaired under the combined effect of medicine and powerful recovery ability. It only took him a few minutes to reach the top floor and stood there. In front of that seemingly ordinary and simple door.

No one dared to knock on the door.

After a long time, Jing Xia knocked on the door gently. To his surprise, as soon as his hand touched it, the door was pushed open. It was obvious that it was not closed tightly.

A look of surprise flashed in his eyes. Jing Xia looked up and saw the man sitting on the bed. His features are clear and cold, with sharp eyebrows and phoenix eyes, and his facial features are deep and straight. Under the sunlight coming from the window next to the hospital bed, his figure is very warm and hazy.

"Is your leg feeling better?"

That's what she said. Jingxia stayed there for a long time before nodding blankly: "Okay... much better."

After closing the door, Jingxia walked forward to the bed uneasily. Pulled up a chair and sat down. He was a little restless, his beautiful peach blossom eyes drooping downwards, not daring to raise his head to look at the man in front of him. I can't tell what it feels like, but after the ups and downs of my mood, I feel awkward again.

Ji Chuancheng seemed as if nothing had happened. He raised his eyes and glanced at Jingxia's awkward look, and said: "Qin Chu came here just now. According to her wishes, you are here when I am corrupted by that A-level mutant." After the sexual fluid was sprayed, did you almost die with it?"

Jingxia immediately raised his head and retorted: "I didn't want to die with it! I just didn't expect that its arms and legs would be so powerful. I used my best power to resist, but In the end, I couldn't resist it. Now my superpower is still a little too weak to confront the A-level mutants head-on."

Ji Chuan nodded with an indifferent expression: "Next time if you encounter this kind of thing, just run away."

" ..."

Ji Chuancheng continued calmly: "Since your power can't compete with it, don't do that stupid thing. If Qin Chu hadn't awakened the healing power, I'm afraid the entire S City base wouldn't be able to find a saver. Your people, you will really die with it."

"What about you?" Hearing this, Jingxia finally couldn't help but asked: "Your injury... your injury is much more serious than mine, you Didn't you think about protecting yourself at that time?"

Under the bright but not dazzling sunlight, Jingxia's fine hair looked a little golden. His eyes widened slightly, and he stared at the man on the hospital bed seriously, and his tone was very solemn and serious even he didn't realize it.

He frowned and continued: "A-level mutants have begun to possess a certain degree of intelligence, and this mutant is an octopus with very high intelligence in the animal world. Obviously, its attack on me was an inducement. , it puts its back directly in front of you, and you should choose to attack directly at that time, so that we have an 80% chance of winning."

Silence spread in the room instantly.

Jing Xia gradually realized that what he had just done was indeed a bit excessive. He had already known the real reason, but at this moment he asked the question again. His cheeks heated up slightly, and he swallowed and was about to speak when he heard a helpless sigh.