55

☆ 55. Chapter 55

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 55

After Zhang Bendans exclamation, even Jing Xia was stunned and didnt know what to say.

I saw Qi Yang calmly and calmly closing his eyes, unbuttoning Su Weishang's light blue lab coat one button at a time, revealing his thin and fair skin. I have to admit that Su Weishang is indeed very thin, and his ribs are slightly raised, as if he could run away in the wind.

Jing Xia pondered for a long time, turned around and looked at Ji Chuancheng, and then felt relieved.

He believed that Qi Yang had his reasons for doing this.

Sure enough, within a moment, a petite and delicate girl walked over from the metal door on the side of the laboratory. Like the experimental assistant who led her here, she wore a light blue lab coat, her hair was tied into a high ponytail, and her expression was timid, as if she was a little timid.

Jing Xia looked at the familiar girl and muttered in a low voice: "She is... Zhang Sijing?" The

assistant who had been confused for a long time saw the girl and exclaimed her identity: "Special Evolved Person" Team e member Zhang Sijing?! Why is she here? I remember her assigned task today is to attend Professor Lu's high-tech guidance course to improve her knowledge level."

Jing Xia glanced at Zhang Bendan's confused look , but gradually he had a certain idea in his mind: he was probably going to do what he had done with that strange piece of green jade.

Thinking of this, Jing Xia frowned suddenly and asked: "By the way, Assistant Zhang. After Su Weishang personally came to the institute to return the knife, where did you collect his belongings?"

Zhang Bendan thought for a while, and then Answer: "The subject did not bring too many things to the institute. Apart from personal clothes, we did not receive anything else."

A ceiling lamp with a very high wattage shines downward from the ceiling of the room, illuminating the room. The entire room was illuminated extremely brightly, but the light was blocked by the seemingly transparent glass wall, making it impossible for people in the opposite room to see what was going on here.

The overly white light made Jing Xia's hair look a little transparent, reflecting a little silver light. He turned to look at Ji Chuancheng and whispered: "Su Weishang didn't bring anything to the research institute, including... the green jade we found before. Do you think he was on guard for a long time, or... ..."

Ji Chuancheng stared in thought for a moment, then opened his lips: "If you think there is something wrong with that piece of jade, we can send someone to get it secretly." After a pause, Ji Chuancheng added: "It's just two Place. First, he hid it in his apartment and dormitory. Second, he gave it to someone he trusted for safekeeping, such as...Wu Jiqing."

Hearing this, Jing Xia nodded lightly and turned to look at the opposite side again. go. When his eyes just touched Qi Yang's reflective lenses, as if a flash of light flashed through his mind, Jing Xia was stunned and realized it instantly.

He sighed helplessly and whispered: "Achuan, I think... there is no need to look for it. According to a certain person's gangster logic, since Su Weishang didn't hand it over obediently, he would naturally get it himself. I guess it will have to wait. Only when Su Weishang recovers and is discharged from the hospital will he be able to get his piece of jade."

In this place where the second underground floor was oppressed by numerous buildings, Jing Xia shook his head and sighed softly, "First of all, I don't know when Su Weishang will Can 'recover'. Secondly... I really doubt that what he will get by then will be his original piece of jade. After all - it is a treasure. According to some people's anti-social psychology, it is better to lose a few dollars. It is also possible to grow jadeite from imperial green glass."