28

☆ 28. Chapter 28

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28

There was no reply from Professor Lu for half an hour. Jingxia waited for a while and saw a dark-skinned young man running over, beckoning him out of the room and closing the door. Before Jing Xia could say anything, the man said "You can leave first", then turned around and ran towards where he came from.

The fast running stirred up a gust of wind, blowing the broken hair on Jingxia's forehead, revealing a pair of delicate eyes, glowing with helplessness and amusement.

Is Qi Yang still a national treasure?

Why does anyone want to go see him?

With such inexplicable confusion, Jing Xia walked to the evolutionist's accommodation area in a familiar way.

The autumn night was slightly cooler, and the strong evening breeze blew over, making the normal street trees on both sides of the road make a chirping sound. Several large pits will appear at some distance apart in the green belts on both sides of the road. They are ugly and broken scenes left by digging out the mutated plants.

Even if they are protecting the safety of the base city, they are still silently announcing the cruel reality.

The accommodation area for evolvers is a bit better than that for ordinary people. Since most areas are still in a state of incomplete cleaning and unknown safety, millions of people in the entire S city are crowded into this small 30-square-meter area. less than a kilometer away.

Land resources were limited, so there was a hierarchical system. Ordinary people can obtain food and water through labor, while evolvers carry out regional sweeps, continuously expand the human settlement area, and eliminate mutant beasts within S City. Due to the high-risk work, the living materials of the evolved people are richer.

Jingxia said hello to the team of evolvers patrolling nearby, and then walked into the twelve-story residential building.

He had already learned from Zhou Yi that the assigned room was on the eighth floor. Qin Chu was in one room with two female evolvers from City S. Yu Kai, Ji Chuancheng and he were in the next room. This condition was extremely crude for the Jing family before the end of the world, but now, it is already very generous.

Just as Jing Xia raised her hand before opening the door, she heard a loud snoring sound coming through the thick iron door. The sound is very artistic, rising and falling, like a train whistle, sharp and harsh. Jing Xia chuckled helplessly, opened the door with the key he got from downstairs, and then closed the door quickly, Yu Kai's weird and strange voice was isolated in the room.

The room equipment is very simple, with only a 5-6 square meter bathroom and a front bedroom with three single beds. Ignoring the man lying on the outermost bed with his hands and feet spread out in a strange sleeping position, the entire room was still very clean and tidy.

"Still up so late?" Jingxia took off his coat and put it casually on the bed. He walked up to a long table in front of the bed and said, "What are you looking at, Ah Chuan?" All he saw was

a faint light. Under the small yellow light, a man with a stern face was sitting at the table, looking down at a thick pile of information. The pages of the book turned and made a sound. The man's back straightened, but he didn't know how long he had been sitting or reading.

Jing Xia walked up to him, looked down at the white paper A4, and said curiously: "Wang Cheng, 28 years old, agility type... Huh? You are actually looking at the information on the evolvers of the base in S City?!"