91

☆ 91. Chapter 91

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91

Dozens of people in white coats came in and out of the ward with solemn expressions. When Professor Qi also sighed and walked out of the ward door, only Qin Chu, Ji Chuan Chenghe were left in the room. Jingxia, the three of them, and Qi Yang, who was still lying unconscious on the hospital bed.

After a storm that had been brewing for a long time but did not fall, weak but not bright sunlight poured into the house from the window, making the room not very dark. But it vaguely lacks the fiery and fiery meaning before, as if the fire power has been extinguished and it will be difficult to increase it in a short time.

Another strand of slightly curly hair fell from Qin Chu's forehead, but she was in no mood to twist it behind her ears at the moment. Her hands covered Qi Yang's right ribs for a long time. When her face turned pale and sweat began to form on her forehead, she withdrew her hands and took a step back abruptly.

Just as Jing Xia was about to step forward to help her, she saw Qin Chu quickly stepped back with his right foot and stepped on the ground to stabilize his body. Her fingers were still trembling slightly and she said, "I really...can't tell at all that he had a wound on his right rib."

Ji Chuancheng frowned slightly after hearing this, and after a while, he asked: "He I'm sure there were three wounds on his waist, which were very deep and long. Even I couldn't heal them completely in such a fast time." Although

today's S City base has recognized that Wu Jiqing has a super power value of up to 589 It is an objective fact to become the number one master, but in fact, Jing Xia, Qin Chu, and Qi Yang all know that Ji Chuan Cheng has a power value of 477 in the fire system alone, not to mention that he far surpasses Wu Jiqing in the water system. Ability.

But now, not even the first evolutionist in the base can guarantee that he can heal three serious wounds in such a short period of time so that no one can detect them, let alone Qi Yang, who is an evolutionary abandoner.

Jingxia's beautiful peach blossom eyes were fixed on Qi Yang's body. His gaze swept over the slightly raised collarbone and raised ribs, and finally stopped at the smooth and delicate right rib. After thinking for a moment, he asked: "Qi Yang...could he have evolved? Ah Chuan was attacked by a group of mutant beasts before evolving. After evolving, those wounds disappeared quickly." After a pause,

Jing Xia discovered Ji Chuancheng and Qin Chu both looked at him in surprise, and then explained: "In fact, although this kind of evolutionary healing of wounds is rare, it does exist. Moreover, Achuan did not remove other old wounds on his body. Injury healing is just healing of new injuries. I think this situation is very similar to Qi Yang's current situation."

Qin Chu nodded lightly: "I don't rule out this possibility."

Qin Chu is not involved in evolution. special project, so she sent someone to find Zhang Sijing.

After more than half a year of "exploitation" at the institute, Zhang Sijing's abilities are no longer as ordinary as they were before. Even for some important professional and high-tech knowledge, she is absolutely confident that she can be an expert in this profession.

The evolved person's physical fitness has been significantly improved in all aspects, including elusive areas such as memory and wisdom, which are also beyond ordinary people. Coupled with Qi Yang's cruel and terrifying high-intensity study pressure, Jing Xia was slightly shocked when Zhang Sijing walked into the ward.

This girl is no longer the young and innocent look she once was. A pair of glasses has been propped up on the bridge of her nose for some time. Although it blocks her beautiful eyes, it adds a mature and high-end scholar's temperament, making her look outstanding. many.