50

☆ 50. Chapter 50

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 50

"Sometimes I also think that after all, there are many external factors in this world that we ordinary people cannot contend with, such as parents' choices, such as worldly concepts, such as emotional balance." Qin Chu With a low laugh, he said leisurely: "Although I am only a few years older than you, I have watched you grow up. Jingxia, do you know why I always bullied you when I was a child?" The

dim yellow light seemed to be because of It was a bit brighter after being lit for a long time, but because it was erected on the bedside table on Jingxia's side, it could not shine on Qin Chu's side. It could only illuminate the hem of her white coat with a hazy layer. Warm colors.

Jing Xia was stunned and looked up at Qin Chu across from him, but could only see the faint smile on his lips in the dim light, but could not see it clearly.

"Why? I always thought...this is your way of expressing concern?"

He nodded lightly, then shook his head, and Qin Chu sighed: "It does exist. Like the young master, I am not very good at expressing myself. Emotions, but... there is another reason: Jingxia, I am actually very jealous of you."

These words were like a dividing line, dividing the atmosphere of the entire room into two halves.

Jing Xia's heart trembled slightly. In the quiet environment, he could hear the weak breathing of the three people. He was not angered by Qin Chu's words, but calmly analyzed: "Sister Qin lost her parents when she was young and grew up in Ji's family. The reason why you are jealous of me is probably because you feel that I am loved by many people and can be as arrogant as I want. You have the freedom to do your own thing, a stern grandfather, a loving father, you don't have these."

Not surprised by the other party's sudden words, Qin Chu raised his eyes and looked at Jingxia for a long time, and then nodded with satisfaction: "Yes, there is also the care of the young master. You have gained a lot of things that I don't have, which made me very jealous when I was a child." After a pause, she added: "But later, when I grew up, I understood You have more."

Jing Xia lowered her eyes silently, looking at the pale and thin hand on the hospital bed without saying a word.

Qin Chu is right.

She lost her parents and family, and had been living with a stranger since she was a child. However, the Ji family took great care of her, and it was not an exaggeration to say that she was raised as a daughter. Jingxia, on the other hand, had a mother who was angry to death and a hypocritical illegitimate brother at home. Although she seemed to be loved and cared for on the surface, she was actually not as comfortable as Qin Chu.

"So later on, when I understood, I slowly discovered... why the young master would do so many things for you." Qin Chu stroked a strand of hair that blocked his sight and clamped it behind his head, revealing his fair and delicate face. A faint smile: "I remember when you were seventeen years old, the young master carried you back to Ji's house in the middle of the night, and I gave you the sobering tea. I could tell at that time, if nothing happens, we will face this scene sooner or later. Arrived."

Jing Xia suddenly trembled, as if recalling something he couldn't bear to look back on. He swallowed and asked tentatively: "That sobering tea... was prepared by Sister Qin?"

Qin Chu provoked He raised an eyebrow and nodded slightly: "Well, without affecting the medicinal properties, I added some more Polygonum, which can help reduce your fire." "..." Polygonum is considered a