104

☆ 104. Chapter 104

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 104

Professor Qi has made a positive judgment before. Based on his understanding of Qi Yang, there is a 99% chance that Qi Yang will not come this time. But if his words reached Qi Yang's ears, he would definitely get an expression that was half-smile but not a smile, and then he asked: "Even I dare not say that I understand myself. Professor Qi really thinks too much."

Time is running out . Go back an hour.

When Zhang Bendan completely injected the last thing into stab-3, the dazzling white light illuminated the entire laboratory like daylight, making Zhang Bendan swear that the experiment was a success!

But then, when the white light completely dissipated, Zhang Bendan's excited expression completely froze on his face, which was a small round ball that was so ordinary that it could not even detect a trace of metallic luster. In a moment of impatience, he opened the glass cabin and reached out to touch the shell regardless of the danger, but he did not receive the sharp counterattack at all.

Zhang Bendan collapsed, and water gradually appeared in the corners of his eyes: "Major... Major, it seems that we have failed."

Among the nearly a hundred experiments they failed, the results of the failure were different. Some exploded, but fortunately the explosion was not as powerful as they expected and did not cause much damage; some collapsed into metallic water, and the nature of the ingredients could not be detected at all.

But like now, the failure result of becoming a gray, reduced and useless ball is probably their last chance to try in this life.

Zhang Bendan simply couldn't bear such a blow.

"Major..." Zhang Bendan cried in grief, but when he looked up at Qi Yang, he found that Qi Yang's eyes were filled with excitement. He slowly stretched his trembling fingers into the glass cabin, but When he was about to come into contact with the small bullet, he stopped suddenly.

Zhang Bendan asked in confusion: "Major? What are you..."

Qi Yang finally seemed to have made up his mind, and he suddenly pinched the bullet that was only half the size of his palm with his left hand. Just as he was about to take stab-3 out of the cabin, his whole wrist shook suddenly, and it took a long time before he slowly took it out.

At this time, no matter how calm and calm Qi Yang was in the past, his eyes could not help but turn red, and his voice gradually became hoarse: "We probably... succeeded."

So, this is what they felt anxiously. What happened before on the beach battlefield.

Professor Qi believed that Qi Yang wanted to focus on dealing with the king of mutant beasts, which was S1, so he never expected that Qi Yang would appear with stab-3 at such a time instead of recharging his energy. But Qi Yang himself knew that if he wanted S1 to appear, there was another way besides it voluntarily.

Within half an hour, except for the elites of Group A and Group B who were trapped in the center of the battlefield by the mutant beast army and unable to escape, all the other Evolvers had retreated to the vicinity of the embankment and began to implement a defensive strategy.

When Lieutenant Chen was called to the embankment by Qi Yang, he suddenly tightened his palms and realized that his palms were already covered with sweat. He had followed Qi Yang for a long time. At first he was reluctant, but later he was completely frightened by this man.

The way Qi Yang killed animals in the experiment without changing his color, even a hard-blooded soldier like him was shocked by his methods.

But now, when he came to Qi Yang's side again, he subconsciously adopted a standard military posture, with his legs closed and his right hand close to his temple: "Report to Major Qi, Lieutenant Chen Rang is here! Please give orders, Major!"