68

☆ 68. Chapter 68

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 68

The smell of blood was extremely thick in the air. This pungent smell infected the area near the beach embankment into a desolate scene. About 10 district-wide embankments were defeated by the enemy, and a large number of mutant beasts descended on them. Landing ashore. When they cooperate with the mutated beasts that are already stubbornly resisting on land, they become even more powerful.

If the first mutant beast attack on the S city base was a city-level war, then this time, all the mutant beasts seemed to have concentrated all their power, and it was bound to become a war between races. , fight to the death!

"Ah...Achuan, I have never seen so many mutant beasts."

Jing Xia's voice was a little trembling. Although he knew that the level of the beast tide this time would not be low, he was still shocked when he saw it with his own eyes. arrive. Seeing such a tragic and heroic scene, Jing Xia's originally shocked mood somehow calmed down. Finally, he calmly said: "As far as I can see, there are at least three S-class mutant beasts. "

Ji Chuancheng had just picked up the A-7 type murder machine on his waist, but after listening to Jing Xia's words, he let go and said with a solemn expression: "This time something is wrong, we don't want to Acting recklessly ."

As soon as he finished speaking, Ji Chuancheng raised his head and saw the SS-level mutant conger eel spitting out a dazzling lightning strike from his mouth. Wu Jiqing was able to block it with two extremely thick ice walls, but he also suffered it. Not a minor injury.

"With Wu Jiqing's current level, it is impossible for him to catch the full attack of an SS-level mutant beast." Jingxia raised his hand and saw a C-level mutant in two, and then continued: "In the last life, it was It appeared about half a year later. I think its current level may not be that strong, so we... can still fight it with our current strength."

The two of them started running downhill at high speed. He went there, killing many low-level mutant beasts along the way, and even fought with an A-level mutant for a while. When he reached 50 meters in front of the mutant conger eel, Jingxia raised his head and saw Wu Jiqing. The mutated beast was whipped by its tail and flew towards him.

He was shocked for a moment, but before he could make a move, he saw Ji Chuancheng's eyes gleaming, and when he raised his hand, there was a huge water bed. The elasticity was excellent and he steadily caught the seriously injured Wu Jiqing. Wu Jiqing's left arm was covered in mottled blood, and his face was splashed with bright red blood. He looked embarrassed.

Seeing the other party like this, although he had always ignored this person in his heart, at this moment, Ji Chuancheng also solemnly handed Wu Jiqing to the agile speed evolver on the side, and asked Wan Wan to be sent to the medical area at the rear as soon as possible. .

"It doesn't matter if it's a big thing, it's... biased if it's a small thing." With a slight sigh, Ji Chuancheng quickly made up his mind, and then he raised a long black murderous weapon, and the gun directly hit an A-level mutant. The left half of his body was blown to pieces.

Suddenly hearing this, Jing Xia beheaded a B-level mutant beast and suddenly smiled and said: "You have made such comments about Wu Jiqing before. They are exactly the same, without changing a word." After a pause, he sighed again. Said: "With this level of beast tide, it would be normal for us to die here. These mutated beasts are dying, we..." "

There is still a way."

Ji Chuancheng's cold and elegant face splashed an unknown drop. Where is the blood flying? He shouted and asked a five-sense evolver to run towards him. The mutation direction of the evolvers was not offensive, but because this enemy attack was so serious, almost all evolvers with strong physical fitness participated in the battle regardless of their evolution direction.