34

☆ 34. Chapter 34

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34

The base has a dedicated medical room, but Ji Chuanmao walked in the opposite direction. He walked straight to the small buildings of the research institute with swift and vigorous steps, pushed open the door and said, "Where is Qin Chu?" His voice was low and magnetic, suppressing a trace of anger and worry.

The disturbed group of people all turned to look at him in surprise.

I saw a tall man holding Jing Xia in his arms easily and just rushed in. At his feet were small black dumplings running in circles, and behind him was a man who said with a sneer on his face that he had failed to prevent the other party from entering. Assistant in white coat.

It was Qi Yang who reacted first.

He threw the huge surgical forceps in his hand into the metal tray aside, making a crisp collision sound, and while lifting the mask off his face, he frowned and asked: "What on earth is going on?" These words fell to the ground

. , the professors and assistants in the entire laboratory came to their senses.

As if also infected by the air-conditioning that spread from the door, the mutated rose, which was still struggling even after being stamped on its head, continued to jump around after a brief stagnation, struggling to its death.

Ji Chuancheng raised his eyes and glanced at the busy professors in the center of the room, and then frowned: "Xiao Xia is injured. Where is Qin Chu?"

"Follow me."

With that, Qi Yang took off his clothes. The white coat of green plant juice was thrown away, and was quickly caught by the young assistant waiting at the side. He walked out of the laboratory door without looking back, causing the assistant behind him to shout in surprise: "Major Qi, Major Qi! The experiment has not been completed yet, you..." "

Leave this simple thing to Qi Professor." Without saying a word, Qi Yang and Ji Chuancheng disappeared into the laboratory door, and the thick metal safety door of the laboratory was closed with a loud "bang".

The little assistant who was left behind was in tears and speechless.

Since he was assigned to Major Qi a few days ago, he has lost at least half of his brain cells, right? ! !

Qi Yang's face had never been so serious as it was now, causing Jiji to look at him strangely several times. He took off the red star glasses on his nose and put them in his shirt pocket. There was a layer of sweat on his forehead, which seemed to be caused by being bored in the laboratory for a long time.

"Which mutant beast was he fighting against to have such an accident?" His voice was no longer casual. As he walked, Qi Yang looked down at the unconscious young man and said, "I probably know the strength of all of you along the way. At Jingxia's level, he wouldn't be like this. At least the mutants raised in the S city base should not be able to knock him out." "

It's Su Weishang."

Qi Yang's steps stagnated. He was half a beat behind Ji Chuancheng, but he quickly caught up: "This is the first time I know that human evolvers fight and hurt people in the competition area. Doesn't that Su Weishang know the rules of the competition area?"

Because the evolvers are extremely They are rare, so one of the most important rules in the competition area is -

no harm to others.

Therefore, fighting against mutants is risky, but fighting between evolved individuals is much safer.

Without answering the question directly, Ji Chuancheng's stern face showed a hint of murderous intent. He would never forget how he felt all the blood in his body solidify when the sharp wind blade hit the young man in his arms, and even his heart stopped beating. With this feeling, there is no way to try it a second time.