14

☆ 14. Chapter Fourteen

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 14

"Where did you learn the fighting skills and that...that gesture you just had?"

Jing Xia was stunned and immediately understood what Qin Chu meant.

In his previous life, Ji Chuancheng not only conducted some brutal training specifically for him, but also taught him many fighting skills. I have to admit that Ji Chuancheng is indeed a good teacher. At least these seemingly ordinary things saved Jingxia again and again later.

As for that gesture—

thumb down, ring finger clasped inward.

This means two feints and one final attack.

This is also what Ji Chuancheng taught Jingxia later.

With a smile on his face, Jing Xia said with a relaxed tone: "That's what Ah Chuan taught me. He specifically said it when he was on night watch before. If something happens, you must cooperate well. I This is just following the orders from above, hehe."

Qin Chu looked at Jing Xia meaningfully for a long time, but did not speak again. Ji Chuancheng glanced at Jing Xia calmly and did not refute. The group of four people continued walking towards the west, except for the "chichichi" sound of the little black dumpling that kept calling.

The further you go in, the better it seems to be foreshadowing an ominous sign.

The layers of mountain forests are getting denser and denser, and even the scorching sunshine at noon cannot penetrate the thick layers of leaves and shine down. The entire forest is so quiet that even the footsteps are echoing. There is no chirping of cicadas or birds, which isolates the place surrounded by mountains from the outside world.

Everyone was walking with 120,000 vigilance. Although their expressions were as relaxed as ever, Jingxia's right hand held the handle of the knife tightly and never let go. During this trip of more than half a month, some minor accidents occurred almost every day, and they happened more and more frequently and became more and more dangerous.

"Sister Qin, when can we get out of this mountain forest and go to the restricted area troops?" Jing Xia asked while biting a piece of compressed biscuit: "If this continues, whether our supplies can continue to last, I'm afraid... we can't compete with the evolution

of the creatures in this mountain." Jing Xia didn't know the speed of human evolution, but judging from the battle for more than half a month, the vegetation and creatures in the mountains evolved at an abnormal speed. Perhaps they have reached a blowout period, and the mountain creatures that were originally only a minor threat are evolving faster and faster, but among them...

none of them have evolved so far.

Qin Chu took a sip of water and said: "Actually, according to our speed, we should have reached the restricted area long ago. But... the changes in this mountain are too great, we may have gone in circles. The trees mutated too fast, blocking the position of the sun. , we can't tell the direction. Even the compass has lost its effect now due to the change of magnetic poles." Qin Chu sighed softly, looked up at Ji Chuancheng who was observing everywhere, approached Jingxia, and whispered Said: "We must be...lost."

"..." Jingxia was speechless for a long time, and finally asked: "Didn't you tell me about this kind of thing earlier?!"

Qin Chu spread his hands helplessly: "Young Master didn't mention it, and neither did I. It's so embarrassing to say it. Isn't this...a slap on the young master's face!"