10

☆ 10. Chapter 10

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10

In the second half of the night, the misty wind in the valley gradually became smaller and no longer so cold. The small fire trembled slightly in the night wind, and the bright moonlight shone through the thin clouds on the flat land between the mountains. Because there was a special recessed part of the mountain, a shadow fell.

The four people from Jingxia and Xia were standing under this shadow, surrounding the fire, and no one spoke. Only the flames burned quietly in the air, crackling and popping from time to time, breaking the silence one after another.

Jing Xia stared at the little mung bean-sized eyes for a long time. The more he looked, the more he felt that the little guy's eyes were all glistening, and he had a sinister look on his face. Addressing his still sore waist, Jing Xia was the first to speak: "No matter what reason it came to attack us, tie a big rock to it and throw it away."

Ji Chuancheng raised his eyes: "It's a sneak attack on you."

Jing Xia pouted: "I don't care, this little thing is really hateful anyway. Otherwise, we might as well tie it to a big rock and let it sit in the sun for a few days and nights."

The soreness in her waist was nothing compared to the frustration in her heart. Every time Jing Xia saw this little black dumpling, she would be reminded of the strain in her lower waist. He had even killed S-class mutants, but...he was defeated by such a little guy who didn't seem to have any lethality at all, and probably no one even wanted to rank him up!

Its simply a shame and a big humiliation!

Hearing this, Ji Chuancheng raised his head and glanced at Jingxia quietly, then looked at Qin Chu silently and said: "Get some Morinda citrifolia meat."

Qin Chu spread his hands helplessly: "I gave it all to the little bastard. "

Seeing Ji Chuan's cold gaze directed at her, Jingxia subconsciously took a step back and covered her chest, and said firmly and righteously: "Don't look at me, I won't give it to this little thing." Although Jingxia He had no appetite for the dry Morinda citrifolia meat, but he would rather swallow it by himself than feed this little thing.

Seeing Jingxia's suddenly willful appearance, Ji Chuancheng sighed softly, with a hint of helplessness and habit in his tone: "If it didn't come because of the Morinda citrifolia meat, then we might be carrying something that can attract mutant beasts. Jingxia, take it out."

After hearing the other party's full name and emphatically calling his own name, Jingxia naturally understood the seriousness of the matter. Ji Chuancheng's worries are not unreasonable. Although he has not seen anything that can attract mutant beasts in later generations, this does not mean that there is none.

Jingxia helplessly took out the small package of Morinda citrifolia meat from his pocket, and before he handed it to Ji Chuancheng, he saw the little black dumpling struggling vividly.

Four short, stubby legs kept kicking in the air, and two small eyes were shining brightly, staring at the dried yellow Morinda citrifolia meat in the transparent bag. Even though Ji Chuancheng's two fingers pinched the little black dumpling tightly like the strongest shackles, it still worked hard to dance its plump little body without giving up, and its slender tail swung in the air.

"Chi chi chi chi chi! chi chi chi chi chi chi chi!!!!"

My, my, my! It's all mine! ! ! !

There was no need to take out the Morinda citrifolia meat now. Just by looking at the little thing's reaction, everyone was sure that the little guy came here because of the seemingly inconspicuous package of Morinda citrifolia meat.