76

☆ 76. Chapter 76

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 76

After Qin Chu had properly checked the three injured people in this tent, she did not go to the next place. Instead, she frowned and looked at the small black lump in Jing Xia's hand. The fat rat said with a look of disgust: "You little bastard, this pet of yours has been following me for six days."

As soon as she finished speaking, Jiji looked in Qin Chu's direction as if to cooperate with her words. We got together a few times and kept shouting "chichi". That shameless character is like a mouse seeing cheese.

Jing Xia probably felt a little embarrassed. As the nominal owner of this little thing, this guy didn't give him any face at all. He even "showed his shame" in front of Qin Chu and Qi Yang. It really ruined his reputation. .

Naturally, she slapped the little black dumpling's head into her palm. Jingxia smiled and said, "Sister Qin, it probably thinks it's interesting to follow you. Since you said so, how about I kill you today?" Did it take him away?"

Qin Chu heard the words and burst into laughter: "That's not what I meant, it's just that this little guy comes over to look at me every time I use my powers to heal my wounds, and there are a few female evolvers who see it. It keeps screaming."

Jing Xia was stunned when he heard this, and asked for some reason: "Female evolved? Where are they injured?"

Qin Chu thought for a while and replied casually: "With legs, Around the waist, arms and chest..." Before he could finish speaking, even Qin Chu himself fell silent.

But for a moment, Jingxia pinched the four fleshy legs that were jumping around and said angrily: "You pervert! You pervert! You wait to peek at others every day!"

Xiao Hei Tuanzi kept stopping. Twisting his body, he explained awkwardly: "Chichichichichi! Chichichichichichichi!"

Jingxia snorted coldly: "I don't understand, I don't understand!" As he spoke, he scratched the little boy. The soft belly of the thing made it roll in the palm of his hand.

This was said so easily that even Qin Chu was amused by this funny sight. Only Qi Yang, who was standing aside watching the excitement with a vague smile, suddenly heard the words "I don't understand", and he was suddenly startled, and even the smile on his lips could no longer be relaxed. ground to maintain.

Qin Chu chuckled softly: "It doesn't do anything special, it just likes to nuzzle...my superpower?"

The smile suddenly faded, Qi Yang lowered his eyes and looked at the little thing that huddled up. Suddenly he took a step forward and asked, "What level of mutant is this mutant hamster?"

Jing Xia stopped what he was doing. He looked up and saw Qi Yang's serious expression. His heart suddenly thumped, and thousands of thoughts flashed through his mind. Jingxia replied: "When I first came to the institute, it was measured at level D, and the last time it was measured, it reached level C." Captured

at the institute Among the experimental variants, Class D and Class C are the most common and the most common. The strength of mutant beasts at this level is neither high nor low, and even in beast tide wars, most of them are cannon fodder.

Jing Xia unconsciously turned her palm downwards and held down Jiji's little head that poked out from her tiger's mouth. The palm of his hand just poked at the two little horns that Qin Chu once said "wanted to become a dragon", and he felt a slight itching and pain.

The young man's delicate cheeks were still pale and calm, as if nothing had happened, he chuckled and said: "By the way, Qi Yang, I asked you to come and see Sister Qin heal the injured with supernatural powers. Did you see it?" How do you feel?"