79

☆ 79. Chapter 79

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 79

The scorching sun warmed the air slowly, and the hot air rolled up from the scorched earth, curling up from the soles of people's feet to their bare calves. The delicate and beautiful young man stretched out his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead. He felt as if he had been steamed in a steamer, and the heat was hard to get rid of.

"Jiqing..." A voice like a kitten murmured slowly. Su Weishang's forehead was covered with fine sweat, and his thin sweatshirt was all stuck to his body. "Why don't we slow down? It's two in the afternoon now." It's too hot."

After hearing this, the handsome man walking in front turned around and looked at the panting young man. A trace of disgust and disgust flashed across his eyes quickly. Perhaps even he himself didn't notice it. It quickly disappeared into a frown and said: "Xiao Shang, the mission of each team is the same. If we don't hurry up, If we complete the tasks for both of us, it may hinder others."

Su Weishang and Wu Jiqing are grouped in District 78. Every 16 people are divided into a large group, and then further subdivided into small groups. According to the daily tasks Difficulty and quantity are further subdivided. The leader of the group is Wu Jiqing, who currently has the highest power value among the evolvers in S City, with an ice power value of 577. Today, their task was not difficult but heavy, so Wu Jiqing divided into eight groups to complete the tasks separately.

At this moment, he and Su Weishang were in a group.

As worthy of his title as the strongest man with the highest abilities, Wu Jiqing's body recovered very quickly. Within a week after the second enemy attack by the beast tide, he recovered and was discharged from the hospital, and returned to the work of rebuilding the base.

In the past three or four months, Wu Jiqing subconsciously wanted to distance himself from Su Weishang, but his indecisive and difficult character was doomed. In such a situation where nothing major happened, it was impossible for him to get rid of Su Weishang. This piece of "dog skin plaster".

At this time, Wu Jiqing had completely forgotten how dotingly he looked at the innocent and kind-hearted young man in front of him, and how innocent and cute he thought he was. The scene of this man personally capturing the body of an S-class mutant kept replaying in his mind.

Just this terrifying strength made Wu Jiqing feel the cold air rising from the soles of his feet, making him unable to avoid being afraid.

Su Weishang, who had been good at observing words and emotions since he was a child, naturally sensed something unusual from Wu Jiqing's increasingly cold tone. However, no matter how hard he tried to improve the relationship, he could never make substantial progress.

The big cat eyes blinked a few times, Su Weishang's long eyelashes fluttered slightly, and a dark light flashed under his eyes, saying: "Jiqing, that's not what I meant. After all, it's too hot now, and I haven't had a good rest these past few nights. Why don't we find a place to rest for ten minutes first? As long as I conserve my strength, I will speed up and keep up with everyone." As he said that, he wrapped his arms around Wu Jiqing, his tone was coquettish, and his elegant and elegant face made this man think. There was no words to say no.

"Okay, ten minutes then."

There were many damaged building ruins near the embankment in District 78. The two of them randomly found a place with half of the roof cut off and sat down.

As soon as Su Weishang sat on a smooth rock, he took a round cake from his own space and handed it to Wu Jiqing: "Jiqing, would you like to eat something? I left it specially for lunch today.