118

☆ 118. Chapter 118 No man is an island 4

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 118 No Man is an Island 4

The handsome man deboned and grilled the fresh fish silently and skillfully. He expressionlessly handed a big grilled fish to the handsome man who had been waiting for a long time and was drooling. I took the slightly smaller one and ate it without saying a word.

"Yang, I really like your grilled fish, it's really delicious!"

Qi Yang lowered his head and chewed a piece of fish without answering.

S1 didn't care. He continued to eat the fish happily and said: "I have never eaten anything so delicious. It is really delicious, really!"

Qi Yang took the remaining fish bones. He sorted it out and put it aside, then turned to look at S1 and asked: "What have you eaten before?" His tone was very cold, but there was a faint expectation hidden in it.

S1 thought for a while and replied: "Yang, those things you gave me to eat, and... and..." S1 thought carefully and carefully for a long time, and even sweated, and then he said pitifully. : "Yang, I seem to have forgotten everything after that. They must not be delicious, that's why I don't remember them!"

Qi Yang nodded expressionlessly.

It turns out that you have never even thought about compiling food?

Thirty-one days a month was enough for Qi Yang to successfully research and develop stab-2. Now, this short period of 31 days is naturally enough for him to study this virtual personality clearly.

However, every time he got some results from his research, the deeper despair and helplessness made him seem to see an unsolvable dead end. This was a more difficult matter than Goldbach's conjecture. He vaguely felt that...

perhaps he would not be able to fully understand the truth in this lifetime.

Unless...this man voluntarily wakes up.

Yes, in this battle of personalities, Qi Yang had already discovered that the real master was that dangerous and terrifying man.

He constructed a perfect dream in a way that was so weird that it was unimaginable, and under this dream, the childish and simple personality in front of him was born.

In this situation where personality controls the body, Qi Yang can be sure that s1 is the real master.

He can appear immediately if he wishes.

Just like this personality saved him when the research institute collapsed, S1 appeared because he wanted to save him. Just like saving him with the life essence before, S1 wanted him to die, but also wanted him to live. In this dilemma, this personality appeared.

However, in this seemingly simple but actually unsolvable research, Qi Yang has always had one thing that he cannot understand -

why did he create this personality?

----------

Four months later.

The external wounds and scars are extremely easy to recover, but the severe internal injuries and the recovery of his supernatural power required S1 to rest for four months before he could fully recover.

In these four months, in the first month, S1 was able to move normally. But the entire island is so big, surrounded by the boundless blue ocean. Even if he wants to go to other places, it is absolutely impossible for him to do so, and he does always like to follow Qi Yang.