59

☆ 59. Chapter 59

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 59

"Chichichichichi!!!"

The sharp sound like the friction of a sharp weapon was particularly abrupt in the quiet room, as if facing an extremely threatening enemy, the mutated hamster's small eyes were wary for a moment. They have never evacuated from Qi Yang.

Jiji's body was shaking at an almost imperceptible shaking speed. It seemed to want to move forward, but it seemed as if there was a huge and heavy mountain pressing on it, preventing him from moving forward.

"Huh?"

Qi Yang's original casual aura suddenly changed.

He narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the strange little black dumpling in front of him. A vague smell of blood filled the air from his body, causing Jiji's little nose to sniff it twice.

Qi Yang took a step forward gently, and Jiji was so frightened that he ran back and peeed. At first, he hid behind Jingxia's heels, barely blocking his fat body. Within a moment, it grabbed Jingxia's pants, climbed up, and shrank directly into Jingxia's pocket.

His little body, covered in flesh, was all shrunk into Jingxia's palm-sized pocket. Because of its heavy weight, his pocket suddenly sank.

Jing Xia lowered her head and looked down, only to see the fleshy little thing burying its head downward, its small body shaking, as if it was afraid of something and trying to escape in the simplest way.

"What have you been doing recently?" A low and melodious voice sounded in the room. At first it was slightly hoarse like lust, but by the end it had returned to normal.

Qi Yang happened to walk in front of Jing Xia, he raised his eyes and glanced at Ji Chuancheng, and said: "You guys have a leisurely time after Su Weishang's incident. Of course I'm busy. I captured a lot of mutant beasts during enemy attacks before. There are also those three A-level corpses and one A-level living body, the research institute is very busy."

Jing Xia reached out to touch the trembling Jiji in his pocket, but as soon as his fingers touched the little body's At that time, I was frightened by the degree of shaking. He thought for a long time in confusion, and suddenly understood.

After taking a deep breath, Jing Xia frowned and asked, "Have you killed a lot of mutant beasts recently?"

Seeing Jing Xia's nose twitching slightly, Qi Yang hesitated, and then did not deny it: "It's not that many. , even if they die not very neatly." The implication is that many captured mutants were studied, at least... using a lot of inhuman means.

Spreading his hands helplessly, Jing Xia hummed: "You scared Jiji."

It was rare to have such a surprised look, Qi Yang stretched out his hand and pointed back at himself, shouting: "Me?! From level A to level E in the research institute How could a level-A mutant react as much as you, a mutant beast, when seeing me? Besides, I didnt do anything scary. It was just skinning, fleshing, bleeding, and grinding the living A-level mutant beast... Um..."

Jing Xia solemnly took a step back and pressed against the cold desk, keeping a meter away from this crazy man.

His deep and dark eyes looked around Qi Yang and Jing Xia, and finally stopped at the little thing that kept shaking in Jing Xia's pocket. Ji Chuancheng directly judged: "After all, they are all mutant beasts. This mouse's nerves are more sensitive and can smell the strong smell of blood on you."