97

☆ 97. Chapter Ninety-seven

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 97:

"Have I allowed you to make these decisions?"

A low and dangerous voice suddenly sounded from a distant place. It seemed far away, but also very close. The cold and vicious tone made Jingxia couldn't help but straighten up. His body and the action of drawing the sword suddenly stopped.

The mutated conger eel's reaction was obviously much more serious than Jingxia's.

Its entire huge and ugly body was completely stiff, and its huge cracked teeth trembled slightly up and down. Although the amplitude was very small, it became very obvious when it was enlarged to the sharp teeth that were the length of each arm.

The next second, Jing Xia saw a man in black approaching slowly from among the groups of mutant beasts.

He walked slowly, as if taking a leisurely stroll.

But the speed was very fast, and in a short time he walked to the conger eel from the separated group of mutant beasts.

The contrast between the size of such a huge black mutant beast and that of a human being looked strange and a bit ridiculous, but Jingxia had no intention of laughing. Instead, he suddenly pulled out the hilt of the knife in his hand and looked at the obviously strange man with vigilance. A normal man.

"Is it the king...?" Jing Xia whispered softly.

S1 raised his dark and deep eyes, his stern gaze was like an ice knife scraping across the top of the conger eel's head, making the latter dare not say a word. After this warning-like action ended, S1 slowly turned his head and looked at Jingxia with squinted eyes: "The conditions just now are impossible." Jingxia

frowned. Before she could decide how to speak, she heard Qi behind her. Yang reminded in a low voice: "Tell him that if this attack continues, humans are willing to fight him to the death."

Although Jingxia didn't quite understand Qi Yang's intention of doing this, he still repeated it.

After hearing this, S1 slowly tightened his thin lips, and looked at Jing Xia's body with his cold and piercing eyes.

After a long time, he said: "Jingxia, you are not qualified to talk to me."

As soon as he said this, Jingxia was stunned. He asked in horror: "How do you know I am..." His voice stopped suddenly, and Jing Xia seemed to realize that he was now following the other person's rhythm.

However, S1 slowly raised the corners of his lips and did not directly answer Jingxia's question: "The first condition is changed to one month, and the second condition is changed to 100 square kilometers. It's your choice."

Jingxia's forehead Sweat gradually broke out on his face. After hearing Qi Yang's voice, he felt a little calmer, and then said: "No. Nine months, the entire Eurasian continent."

s1 said unhappily: "Two months, 500 Square kilometers."

Jing Xia shook his head: "Six months, 2,000 square kilometers."

S1 paused for a long time, his eyes slightly lowered to look at the dying mutant killer whale, wondering what he was thinking. After a long time, he looked up at Jingxia, who looked calm and composed on the surface, and said, "The last chance, three months, 1,000 square kilometers."

Jingxia couldn't wait to say, "Okay!"

Jingxia said it too quickly. This made other evolvers present feel a little surprised, not to mention S1 who was negotiating in person. A little bit of white light flashed in his dark pupils, and the focus gradually narrowed, and then he suddenly understood: "You were teasing me from the beginning!" The