61

☆ 61. Chapter 61

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

At noon, the sun became even more scorching, scorching the air until it was almost liquid, and the ground in the distance melted and turned into water. In such hot weather, only the research institute is shaded by greenery, without the heat of other places. But what is strange is that in such a place with lush branches, there is no cicada chirping, and there is only a shady tree top.

Jing Xia had just left the research institute and had not taken a few steps when she received the news that Qi Yang had suddenly passed out.

He hurriedly walked back, paying no attention to the man behind him who was one meter away from him. He brushed past him as if he didn't see him and walked quickly into the building. When Ji Chuan saw this, he slightly raised the corners of his lips and reached out to rub his lower lip with unknown meaning.

After waiting for a few minutes, both of them returned to the research institute.

Most of the injured patients were basically discharged from the hospital at the end of last month, and those tight beds have already been relaxed. As soon as Qi Yang entered, the medical strength of the entire institute naturally came into action. Even Professor Lu and Professor Qi were so surprised that they ran over and finally said, "You are not professionals, stay where it is cool and don't get in the way." "For the reason, Professor Wang was kicked out of the door.

But all this failed to save Qi Yang from the strange and dangerous situation. When Jing Xia rushed to the door, he saw Professor Lu, Professor Qi, and Professor Wang squatting in the corner together and began to discuss this matter. The cause of the matter.

There were so many people in front of the operating room that the two-meter-wide corridor was blocked. Most of them were young faces wearing white coats. Jing Xia stopped in front of the crowd. Before he could speak, Ji Chuancheng walked over like a leisurely stroll. With a glance, the group of young people gave way.

Seeing a familiar person at a glance, Jingxia strode up to Professor Lu: "Professor Lu, what is going on? I just met Qi Yang. He was still alive and kicking at that time, why is he now... ..."

Professor Lu's old face darkened, and he hid his face helplessly: "Oh, the world is deteriorating, and people's hearts are not the same as before."

Jingxia was stunned, and then looked at Professor Qi aside, only to see that these two gray-haired old men were also ashamed. He covered his old face: "You will die if you don't do it."

Jingxia: "..."

Seeing Jingxia's confused look, Professor Wang, who has always been thick-skinned, laughed loudly and said: "It's nothing, it's just the little monster experimenting. I licked some things that I shouldn't have licked, but it's nothing serious now. Qin Chu went in and will probably come out soon." As

soon as he finished speaking, a crisp sound of opening the door sounded in the corridor.

Although the sound was very weak, it was very loud in this noisy corridor, attracting everyone's attention.

Qin Chu slowly took off the blue medical mask on his cheeks, threw it to the assistant aside with disgust, and complained: "With Qi Yang's physical condition, do I still need to wear this thing?" Qin Chu's beautiful eyes narrowed slightly. After scanning, he suddenly saw Jing Xia on the side, and said in surprise: "You little bastard? Why are you here?" "...

I just happened to be here to study everything, so I came to take a look." Looking at Qin Chu's poor expression, Jing Xia asked, "Should everything be okay?"