117

☆ 117. Chapter 117 No man is an island 3

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 117 No Man is an Island 3

The bright and dazzling sunshine rose from the eastern horizon. When Qi Yang slowly woke up, he seemed to have been drained of all his strength, and he didn't even have the strength to lift his arms. He didn't feel so sore that he had been crushed. It was probably because of his powerful self-healing ability that he felt refreshed.

Qi Yang waited for a while and then stood up.

When he got up, he realized that the mutated beast had not yet come out of his body. When he staggered to his feet, the turbid white liquid slid down from behind him, rolled down his bare legs, and was submerged in the white sand and gravel.

Qi Yang picked up the clothes thrown on the rocks and put them on. Although the clothes were already broken, they were better than nothing.

He walked up to S1, who was still sleeping. He looked at the mutant beast's contented and comfortable appearance with some annoyance, and felt even more irritable in his heart.

Since he had already made the worst move, he naturally had no intention of regretting it.

There may be failure in Qi Yang's dictionary, but there is absolutely no possibility of regret.

Qi Yang kicked S1 on the shoulder. Seeing the mutated beast slowly waking up, he frowned in frustration and said, "Now that we have reached this point, I don't want to see you die. Now we There are only two outcomes for two pairs of fights, life and death, and we will perish together. Let's do this, reconcile, you sign a peace contract on behalf of the mutant beasts, and from now on you can no longer take the initiative to start a war. I can guarantee that within the divided area, humans and Mutated beasts don't offend the river, so you can..."

"Yang?!"

"You can do what you want..." Qi Yang's voice stopped abruptly.

He looked at the almost pure white pupils of the man in front of him, and his heart suddenly thumped. A strong sense of loss that even he himself didn't quite understand surged up, and then disappeared in an instant. He was stunned for a long time and asked tentatively: "S1?"

S1 immediately jumped up, happily stepped forward and hugged Qi Yang's thin body. He used his handsome and perfect face to express a child-like smile, put his head on Qi Yang's shoulder, and murmured: "Yang, I miss you so much. The last time I saw you, you were still in pain Such a serious injury. By the way! How is your injury?!"

After saying that, S1 quickly let go of Qi Yang and carefully examined Qi Yang's body.

His pure and innocent gaze swept across the dried liquid on Qi Yang's thigh. This gaze was so clean that Qi Yang felt chills in his heart, and even the warm rays of the sun seemed pale and feeble.

"You're all fine, Yang!" S1 grinned happily and said, "I knew you would be fine with that thing!"

Qi Yang's throat was dry, and he trembled and asked in a hoarse voice: " What... thing?"

S1 said matter-of-factly: "Life liquid. But last time Yang, you asked for too much, and I feel a little headache now. But it's okay, Yang, don't worry, it will only take a while. It won't be long! I feel it only takes a year or two to fully recover!"

Qi Yang's body was trembling weakly. He raised his eyes and looked seriously at S1's beautiful white pupils. After a long time, he parted his lips with difficulty and asked: "s1...do you like me?"